Posted in thing

3 Likes

Basil exhales through his leg (asmr)

no but seriously is this a series of typos or what is wind out of it

EDIT: and out of it ohhhhhhhhh me dum

5 Likes

I think I was between “wound” and “and”

3 Likes

Probably obvious, but Sue’s dissapointment of lack of findings is not indicative of player disappointment in the RP. Willess the player expected nothing, even if Sue expected something.

2 Likes

that’s just not fair

how am I supposed to fail your expectations if you don’t have any

4 Likes

Just so you’re aware, there’s nothing in Eve’s signups about having chameleon eyes, but… I totally approve of it just because of how completely awkward and silly it is for such a serious character.

unless I seriously misread what you were saying.

4 Likes

Ok so it’s finals week for my school so I’ll be out for a bit but I should be able to post on Friday/saturday

2 Likes

You probably already knew this but you are a genius for advancing the plot while being 100% in-character and having said character be completely oblivious to the plot

It’s beautiful to read

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t something I added initially but the moment was funny.

And now I can do it with admin approval thanks :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone

5 Likes

5 Likes

Somehow, despite pausing a Christmas show (non-Grinch related) to make that post, the reference was not intentional. But now that I’ve noticed, I’ve edited the post accordingly (shame I had to give up the word “indubitably” though)

2 Likes

coughing asmr

2 Likes

Probably going to need some help with that

5 Likes

I am always a PM away

3 Likes

Even though it was entirely unintentional on my part, I find it somehow perfectly in character for Sue to be actually trying to be helpful and wind up scaring the fish instead.

2 Likes

Hey could i join?

Go ahead and fill out the bio mentioned at the start of the topic, and post it here.

The RPG is currently at a temporary standstill, because of school obligations, but I plan on getting back on top of this very soon.

5 Likes

Excuse me, I happen to be real.

Soon as Sue decides standing barefoot on someone with knife hands is a good idea there’ll be some action. Also Sue, please don’t do that.

4 Likes