Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

Probably obvious, but Sue’s dissapointment of lack of findings is not indicative of player disappointment in the RP. Willess the player expected nothing, even if Sue expected something.

2 Likes

that’s just not fair

how am I supposed to fail your expectations if you don’t have any

4 Likes

Just so you’re aware, there’s nothing in Eve’s signups about having chameleon eyes, but… I totally approve of it just because of how completely awkward and silly it is for such a serious character.

unless I seriously misread what you were saying.

4 Likes

Ok so it’s finals week for my school so I’ll be out for a bit but I should be able to post on Friday/saturday

2 Likes

You probably already knew this but you are a genius for advancing the plot while being 100% in-character and having said character be completely oblivious to the plot

It’s beautiful to read

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t something I added initially but the moment was funny.

And now I can do it with admin approval thanks :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone

5 Likes

5 Likes

Somehow, despite pausing a Christmas show (non-Grinch related) to make that post, the reference was not intentional. But now that I’ve noticed, I’ve edited the post accordingly (shame I had to give up the word “indubitably” though)

2 Likes

coughing asmr

2 Likes

Probably going to need some help with that

5 Likes

I am always a PM away

3 Likes

Even though it was entirely unintentional on my part, I find it somehow perfectly in character for Sue to be actually trying to be helpful and wind up scaring the fish instead.

2 Likes

Hey could i join?

Go ahead and fill out the bio mentioned at the start of the topic, and post it here.

The RPG is currently at a temporary standstill, because of school obligations, but I plan on getting back on top of this very soon.

5 Likes

Excuse me, I happen to be real.

Soon as Sue decides standing barefoot on someone with knife hands is a good idea there’ll be some action. Also Sue, please don’t do that.

4 Likes

darn, so it wasn’t a nightmare after all…

5 Likes

Bio is missing Backstory, Personality, and Vices.

Hi. I’m Co-GM here. Mostly a GM’s assistant, managing things while the GM has been preoccupied. And I’m mostly here to say this Dream/Nightmare combo is horrible.

Your character has an extendable avatar, a fightbot in the RP with no definable appearance or weaknesses of any kind, which he can summon at will, and his only downside is bipolar disorder symptoms. I hope you can see why that might be a problem in an RP primarily about writing quality.

So I’d take this one back to the drawing board. With no bio, I don’t have any kind of idea what motivations this character has to do the things he does, or why he ended up with such a specific dream that allows him to do something so overpowered as summon a disconnected bodyguard.

2 Likes

How do i fix i need help this driving me crazy i thouht was enough do you have a revised thing for me or something please PLEASE

1 Like