Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

Thank you.

2 Likes

Malaco waiting for plot to happen.

4 Likes

plz is my thing approved or not

Malaco assembling a drill out of concrete dust to burrow out of the building be like:

5 Likes

Can someone quote the description of the hatch? Can’t seem to find it

3 Likes

Tada!

3 Likes

Thank you kindly

1 Like

So I had a quick question.

The panel’s on the wall and the trapdoor hatch is in the ceiling. If Alexis is still on Eve’s hands she can only touch the hatch, and if she’s not she can only touch the panel.

Please specify. I REALLY want it to be one in particular but I can’t tell you

3 Likes

I deleted the part where she steps down, let me fix that.

2 Likes

it’s taken you two weeks and you FORGOT A PART
/s

2 Likes

calm down, i fixed it.

3 Likes

I like how Miles is talking like fifteen feet from her and she’s looking the opposite way to the bottom of the stairs

“huh they sure sounded close”

anyway,

IT’S FINALLY OVER IT ONLY TOOK ALMOST SIX MONTHS I WANT TO TURN WINGER’S KNEECAPS TO ASH WHY DID THIS PUZZLE EXIST I’LL NEVER GET THOSE MONTHS BACK

sorry, I’m just uh… so happy.

4 Likes

i could correct, but your idea of what’s taking place is ten times funnier, so i won’t.

4 Likes

I understand that this is both the future and potentially a dream world, but if the panel was a biometric device, it doesn’t match the description of one. Being too small, no clarifications as to materials it was made of, and, quite frankly, failing to operate like one. Because those devices are incredibly dumb, just like touchscreens, and a goldfish could open one by touching it.

Because its physical description was unreliable, I was waiting for the puzzle to be placing all the light sources on some weird pressure plates and angling their directed light to bounce around and hit the panel at this point.

1 Like

You’re totally right. I would have been completely fine with Malaco’s, um… Lips activating the device and the party moving on about two months sooner. However, I was given specific instructions for how the puzzle was intended to operate and boundaries to operate inside of, so the puzzle you got was the only solution possible.

There’s a limited amount of info I’ve been allowed to run with, which means I can only GM this for a certain period of time. After that, me and my definitely real son are going to have a talk.

2 Likes

Thank you for moving along everyone.
Finally.

1 Like

Has someone approved my character yet?

Winger has been hung up yet again by some rather serious circumstances irl. When he’s able to get to looking at your profile, he will.

6 Likes

Hope he’s alright.

3 Likes

popping back in to say good characterization there with Eve, it’s going to be interesting how she handles things occurring later on.

2 Likes