Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

I work within the confines I am given. You wanna go, you’re welcome to, but spare the parting shot if you can.

…Since you decided to live for the first time since december, are you interested in participating in the rp again? You’re welcome to jump back in or not, it’s your choice.

3 Likes

I was gonna let the misinformation slide, but if Ghid’ll mention I suppose I’ll elaborate.

None of this was Ghid’s fault. He did the best he could with what he had to work with. He just had … like … very little, if anything.

4 Likes

I do apologize for that, university this semester was a lot more than I realized. As such, I will probably have to drop it, but I did enjoy what was shown thus far! Is it ok if I peep in from time to time to see how the story develops?

1 Like

You’re both misreading; perhaps I should have left the longer version. I know it’s not Ghid’s fault and I’m speaking from the context of this entire topic.

It has been made apparent, multiple times, that Ghid was given little to work with. However, from how the opening was written and despite Ghid downplaying his role in the first post, it seemed like there was greater collaboration. And as I had no faith in Winger being able to carry the game, I fully expected Ghid to just run it for Winger entirely. If Ghid had no power or involvement in the game at all from such an early start, I wouldn’t have even considered joining this in the first place.

1 Like

#shotsfired

yikes, you don’t hold back your criticism.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s public message boards; you can read whenever you want.

Except this post. Reading this post is against the law and punishable with a 350 widget fine.

8 Likes

guys

I read the post twice

3 Likes

there he is officer

1 Like

I often do, hence my typical silence.

Sorry for taking so long, but this time i have an excuse, as i’ve successfully resuscitaded the rp i’m currently running.

Signups re-open after chapter 2 is complete, feel free to join. ooh invisible subliminal messaging.

5 Likes

Is there a clear direction to go with moving forward?

I understand Winger’s explanation for his absence. I do not feel quite as strongly as TLR does, but if we keep moving the way we have previously my hopes for Dreamspace are not much higher than his.
Will Ghid be at least let in/given more material for if Winger is unable to GM?

@Ghid
@Winger

2 Likes

Yes. There’s not a ton to do until I can get some stuff typed up for Ghid, which I’m working on right now.

@Eilrach, if you’re still interested in getting your character approved, please let me know.

4 Likes

Hey what about mine?

I am typing my response as we speak

4 Likes

Very well.Thanks.

He hasn’t messaged me yet… He must be working on everything at once.

He’s multypetasking.

3 Likes

also light ray patterns through lenses :sob:

3 Likes

If you could just contact me about this I’m sure we could see eye to eye on the whole matter, son.

2 Likes

I will at least stay a bit longer to see the city area.

Posted, meant to earlier but procrastinated.

Also people should post.

2 Likes

It has been eleven days. Could someone post to the RP or do something?

@N01InParticular @Atobe_Brick @T4k4nuv4 @Winger @Rukah @ill update this with more @'s later

1 Like