Drilldozer Revamp

A rogue mining bot from Tallos 5 with a penchant for destruction.

A revamp of the Hero Factory set from 2011.

Imgur

Imgur

53 Likes

This was my first ever actual LEGO set. Brings back a lot of nostalgia.

5 Likes

I said it was great on flickr, I’ll say It again here.

THIS. IS. GREAT!

It wasn’t my first lego set, but it was my first HF set.

5 Likes

Nice blend of system and ccbs! Love those feet and the flamethrower thing.

1 Like

WOW… This is very nice! it’s so clean… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love how detailed this build is, he’s got a very industrial feel to him like how he should have being a mining bot, I also like how you used those technic skis to create feet similar to the ones that Hero Factory gave us with the Xl Sets like Stormer.

Hopefully one day I can do a revamp of Nitroblast, who I got from the line.

4 Likes

He looks really good, but he’s pretty small.

1 Like

Personnaly, I do not like decisions you made for this guy, but he is still super-great MOC :+1:! Very clever usage of system, in a way that it looks almost CCBS-like. Nice idea with flamethrower. Interesting trick with blade. 10/10

2 Likes

The feet are fantastic!

1 Like

Wow this is amazing! So smooth, love the red pipes on him. Really cool take on the launcher!

4 Likes

drilldozer was my favorite of the 2011 villains along with jet-bug gotta say you definitely did him justice.

2 Likes

This is really expertly done. Fantastic use of the snowski skids for feet, really nice incorporation of system slopes, and the red tubing is really effective. This certainly brings out more of the robotic features while faithfully emphasizing the features of the original set. It would have been nice to have seen his unique printed armor shell somehow acknowledged, but the torso pistons and joints make for a highly effective revamp!

5 Likes