Dumbest Things on TV

Tell us some of the dumbest things you’ve seen on TV.

I just saw a news report about indoor air pollution. Guess what the solution was, OPENING THE WINDOW. We need to give this GENIUS an award.

14 Likes

I want to say everything, but then I would be calling stuff like Steven Universe and SVTFOE dumb. That’s not an invite to make a derogatory comment on those shows by the way, I’m just listing examples of my favorite shows.

I’d love to say Fox news… but that is way too easy of a target. I think that is one thing we could all agree on. Same goes for the majority of “reality” shows.

I am going to say the nightly news. There is nothing political about that, it’s just that sometimes I see some news stories that make me go “looks like someone is having a slow news day.” And to void myself from any future trouble: that was NOT an invite for a politcal discussion. Like I said, there was nothing political about that. And political disccusions are not allowed on the boards for any newbies out there.

4 Likes

Any form of reality show similar to ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’, ‘Geordie Shore’ and (if you are from the US) ‘Jersey Shore’. Hideous shows.

Also uncle grandpa.

8 Likes

Reality TV is dumb. I bet nobody’s heard of that before.

7 Likes

Kardashians
Fox news-Especially in the afternoon
Family Guy

4 Likes

I want to say Fairy Tail or Code Geass, but I haven’t seen them on TV. Nor are they played on American TV.

Oh I know! The entirety of the Disney channel. Only thing worth watching are reruns of Gravity Falls.

4 Likes

Family Guy, Toddler Titans No, and The Super Hero Squad show. Oh and Breadwinners (or anything on Nickelodeon at the moment beside TMNT and ladybug)

5 Likes

Do you dislike Star Wars: Rebels?

2 Likes

Yes. Maybe it’s better now than it was during the first season, but I don’t like watching something that has a bad foundation.

Political Debates

1 Like

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, CNN, FOX. All of it: TRASH!

This is why I watch old TV shows.

3 Likes

I was going to say that

2 Likes

how dare they, well its ok for season 1, but season two is on par with the clone wars

2 Likes

Reality shows, terrible cartoons, stuff like that. I rarely watch TV nowadays save for two shows, so I don’t really know what’s going on there that much.

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/sIN2nxQ.jpg

6 Likes

Reality TV, mostly.

MTV sucks too.

4 Likes

Wander Over Yonder and practically every news channel except Channel 9.

1 Like

Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Honey Boo Boo.
Duck Dynasty.
Celebrity Gossip channels.
Finding bigfoot.
Ancient Aliens.
Most of Shark week.
Whenever people try to find megalodon.
The Amazing Gumball.
So much of Disney XD.
Many of Sci fi’s original movies (Ahem Sharknado).
Fox News.

2 Likes

All those TV shows about dumb alien theories

4 Likes

Lip Sync Battle. I don’t get it.

3 Likes