The Whirlwind
The Livewire

The Tech-Head
The Steamroller
The Lionheart

24 Likes

i don’t like the arms. at all.

1 Like

I think that the arms are pretty great for the most part, but the moc would look better if it had beefier shoulders, in my opinion.

EDIT: (Wait a minute… ShadowWolfHount’s account is suspended. Did they get suspended less than 20 minutes ago?)

3 Likes

Uh, I guess so.

probably just auto banned because he’s been inactive and this is the first time he’s posted.

1 Like

Read his bio, he’s mr cup of fail he has been suspended for quite some time, the reason being he was too “toxic, vile, and immature”. Still doesn’t explain how he post here :thinking:

2 Likes

Personally, my favorite part is the arms, especially the stringer arm, it’s an amazingly accurate recreation.

Only part I don’t like is the head. Everything else is upscaled nicely, and then the head is so tiny.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

Both of his arms are guns. 10/10

main things i don’t like

• thin lookin arms
  • tiny head and hands
  • the lower arms don’t feel like they fit with the rest of the build, being so thin
  • knees

Maybe the TTV staff or mods wanted to ban him earlier, but because of his inactivity, they just forgot that he was still here, until yesterday.

In my opinion, the torso is the main issue. By itself, it looks very good, but on the moc, it looks a bit oversized to me. If were made to be a bit smaller, I think the moc would have better proportions overall.

(something like this. I only resized the torso, and kept everything else the same size.)

5 Likes

that already looks like ten times better

2 Likes

That does look a whole lot better

1 Like

I like the proportioned version. The main one is, I think, too bulky (ha!). The head and biceps are just too small. Those should be enlarged, or, preferably, the torso be reduced as in Atobe_Brick’s image.

1 Like