Earth VS The Makuta

So I am oh so curious, could humanity destroy Teridax or would we lose that fight? I mean consider, Bullets, tank rounds, missiles and nukes would be useless with his power over magnetism, we don’t have lasers powerful enough to harm him, fire wouldn’t work, freezing wouldn’t work, dropping something heavy on him wouldn’t work, he can control gravity, maybe swords and spears but again magnetism and limited invulnerability, do we even have a substance sharp and strong enough to puncture Protosteel on earth? Can’t drown him. I mean you guys let me know if you come up with any ideas. Thanks lol.

6 Likes

nuke

10 Likes

Smh started writing up a lengthy discussion on GSR Terry Version only to reread your statement and realise I’m horribly wrong.

But yeah I reckon a Nuke would do the trick. Intercontinental Missiles do not explode on impact per say, it is more efficient to explode in the air to cause an airburst. So his magnetism would do him no good. His shell would melt away and perhaps even his gaseous form may be effected by the radiation which would seep in as his metal irradiates.

8 Likes

yeah if terry were in the GSR we’d probably have just nukes and no other options

I imagine if GSR terry were aware he was about to be nuked, he’d quickly stop that from occurring, but normal form terry would be weak to pretty much any sort of high-range weaponry - even something as simple as modern anti-air should be quick enough and big enough to take him or any other makuta down.

8 Likes

I mean yeah, I dunno what Makuta would do with a bomb made of nuclear energy. He is still partially organic despite being made of Green Goo™ and so would still die to being disintegrated from a nuclear reaction.

15 Likes

Possibly, it would depend on how skilled a regular Makuta was with their powers, I mean Disintegration, molecular disruption, gravity, magnetism, limited invulnerability, fire resistance, density control, intangibility are all things he could use to destroy missiles or bullets or deflect or keep himself from harm.

3 Likes

you do not want to do this on a nuclear missile that has not fired off yet

14 Likes

I wasn’t suggesting on the nuke lol also heat Vision and laser vision would be useful against incoming missiles. I mean humans got pretty messed up from Megatron and he was nowhere near as powerful as Teridax lol.

2 Likes

Good point, I suppose conventional weapons would be used first, maybe even ground forces, they’d be swept away and he would have the coordination to destroy (normal) missiles and strikecraft with chain lightning etc.

Then Command would switch to a nuke and the aforementioned scenario would occur, he might see or sense a supersonic object approaching but it would detonate out of his magnetic or laser reach and it’s EMP, shock wave and radiation would all follow, if others followed in quick succession he would perish. or he would hit it and it would detonate regardless.

4 Likes

I agree. Yeah I think nukes would be the main problem for Teridax and certainly lead to his eventual or immediate destruction.

2 Likes

A bomb made from uranium molecular detonation.

I mean he could probably yeet if it was just dropped so it’d have to be an intercontinental nuclear missile. At that speed, I don’t think it’s physically possible that anyone without a Kakama (possibly Kakama Nuva) could even get close to reacting in time.

Detonating beyond the range of his action is a possibility, but an important thing to note is that Bionicle tech probably wouldn’t be affected by an EMP as there’s no guarantee it’s based on electronic computing devices. We know based on literally every Bionicle piece ever that there’s some major portion controlled by pneumatic/hydraulic cylinders, but aside from that it’s relatively unexplained, and Makuta armor would likely fall under the same category.

The shock wave would be the best thing, along with the heat. If it were close enough it’s possible it could fry his antidermis right through his armor without having to penetrate it.

Of course if we were actually fighting a Makuta we’d use the greatest weapon available, the stone vs earth debate, to completely decimate all opponents.

7 Likes

so you’re saying we’ll destroy him with facts and logic???

10 Likes

now let’s say, hypothetically, there was a makuta attacking the earth, and hypothetically, this would mean, objectively speaking, that makuta would be teirdax, and we would, speaking objectively, nuke him with an intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile and completely eviscerate him

12 Likes

Makuta after being told he’s a fictional character for a children’s building block toyline from Denmark.

18 Likes

I’d say Terry has all chances to win - the guy has teleportation, so he can outrun any sort of missile weapon, nukes included. Depends more on speed of his rection and understanding of what’s being launched towards him.
Plus, he could do the same trick he tryed to pull of with Mata Nui on Bara Magna by threatening the Agory - he could attack large cities, and it wouldn’t be nice to launch a nuke in New York or London etc.

7 Likes

We could trick him (in gas form) to become stuck on OG Xbox 360 drive and fry him with red circle of death and copious disc-frying amounts of Halo Reach

9 Likes

ooh this topic is interesting

5 Likes

Yeah, I was going to say he could probably just teleport away from the nuke.

Smaller weapons fire also probably wouldn’t do much against him, there are many powers he could use to deal with that, while there isn’t much people could do against his powers.

If it was all the militaries fighting against him it could be a long fight, but Teridax has fought Icarax over several days and I doubt this would take much longer with all the powers he has and really nothing militaries can do to counter them. I feel like he wins this one, even without bringing in other Makuta

4 Likes

honestly human milityary is tuned to fight other human military so yea

3 Likes

actually forget my foolproof nuclear weaponry plan, this is perfect

6 Likes