Edgeack Protector of fire

@AwesomeJoel27 but somone must have made the first computer :wink: and yeah mew EU my rules XD

Painted parts aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I like 'em here.

1 Like

I like him a lot, reminds me of a Chaos Marine, especially his weapon.
The painted parts look really cool.

1 Like

Are you sure you aren’t Modalt Masks? In all seriousness, this is one of the most well painted mocs I’ve seen!

1 Like

Looks amazing

1 Like

Painted parts look super nice. He looks a little bit too bulky though.

2 Likes

@Leoxandar yeah ik they are not , but i always paint my Mocs cause im a special bean :slight_smile: and thanks !
@Toa_Maleko know you have said this i cant unsee this why XD and thanks allot really means allot :slight_smile:
@Sabretooth i wish, im no where near the level of Modalt Masks,but one day i hope to be ! thank you that means allot :slight_smile: this is my fav Paint-Job iv done for a while!
@Calebmar12 Your amazing thank you!!!
@Arsenic More bulk = MORE EDGE , And thanks for youir kind words :smile:

2 Likes

Sweet painted parts, were those done wif a sharpie?

1 Like

When I saw the Protector of Fire title I though “Oh hey, this might be cool.”

Then I saw all the Edginess in his description and I thought “Probably just a meme.”

Then I scrolled down to the MOC and thought “that paint job…420/10”

Seriously though, that paint job is on point. I usually don’t go for MOCs that have been painted to this extreme but it works really well here. The only thing I don’t really care for is the positioning of the shoulder pads.

1 Like

That is painted part perfection! Oh, and when I first saw the name, I thought it said Ed-Geek.

1 Like

@Tobin-Bartram no its all painted with citadel paints :slight_smile: and thank you
@Maethorneth Memes XD and 420, good number :wink: thanks allot , it means allot from someone who normally does not like painted parts :slight_smile: it was quickly thrown together with a limited piece count :slight_smile:
@darkbrick999 Thank you allot , genially means allot, im so happy people are saying they like the paint job !!!

1 Like

@Kirk Its not so much that I dislike painted parts, its just that when most MOCs are painted this much it can look tacky and strange. This MOC pulls it off quite well.

1 Like

@Maethorneth ahhhhh thanks :slight_smile:

This guy’s edginess is so edgy, that it made the word edge grow so many edges, that it eventually became the edgiest edge you ever edged.

Nice job m8. 18/8

1 Like

@Guywithbricks279 EDGES WITHIN EDGES insert inception music here and thanks :slight_smile:

Painted parts are impressive. The weapons feel really lackluster though…

1 Like

@Ekorak i took all the photos then realised for the community project, it needed weapons so just put together some part supper fast XD my original concept was for him to be just full bruit force but ehhhh XD and thanks :smiley:

The robotic back helmet is a unique idea :+1:

1 Like

@Rockho Thanks Allot, !! :grinning:

If Darth Maul was a protector, he’d look like this.

1 Like