Ekimu v. Kulta Revamp

So I am one of the lucky few in the US who has already gotten the Ekimu v. Kulta set. I loved the set, but knew instantly after putting them together that i wanted to do a revamp. Enjoy.

Ekimu v. Kulta

Ekimu battle-stance.

Ekimu regular stance

Ekimu back. Used the protector mask. Also, you can see i had to cheat a bit on the left arm to fit the shield :stuck_out_tongue:

He is VERY posable.

Kulta battle-stance

Kulta regular stance

Kult w/o weapons.

Kulta back

Portrait. No empty chest :wink:

Kulta and Ekimu

Comments and criticism highly encouraged :smiley:

59 Likes

I didn’t know I was so lucky. Nice revamps BTW!

5 Likes

Love Ekimu, kulta’s shoulders are a bit bulky but over all he is great too! 9/10

6 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ekimu looks fantastic, and I especially love the hammer. :smiley: My only problem is with the empty space by his neck. 9/10

Kulta looks…odd. The shoulders are too bulky IMO, and then the forearms are like little sticks. Still though, it’s a really impressive build, but he just has odd proportions. 7/10

5 Likes

zey look like bulky gladiators

1 Like

They’re so beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you good sir!

1 Like

Both look AMAZING but Kulta’s chest has a very awkward gap between the neck and chest

1 Like

can’t decide who’s revamp is better: your’s or @MrBoltTron’s.

2 Likes

Mine was very inspired from his, so i’d say his

1 Like

6 Likes

Both are good , especially liked kulta , I could never build complex mocs with ccbs haha

1 Like

I love them. but Kulta seems like he needs to go on a diet and Ekimu’s arm…is a…ugh.

I kinda liked it when Ekimu was a shorty and how thin but buff Kulta looked. Ah well. You still did an impressive job with the MOCs.

2 Likes

I love the Ekimu, Kulta is great too, but it seems a little too bulky for a skeleton-like creature.

1 Like

Cool. This is a great moc, nice job. :+1:

1 Like

You are such an awesome MOCer. These builds are incredible. 15/10

But, Kulta doesn’t look very skeletal anymore… Ah, but the build is still amazing.

2 Likes

@Chronicler I personally thought Kulta needed to look a little more intimidating and I tried to preserve the “stumpiness” of ekimu, but I undertsand where you’re coming from. Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@PekekoaOfJungle Appreciate it! I work very hard on my mocs :smiley:

2 Likes

I gotta say, While I like Ekimu, I’m not really a fan of Kulta. More height and beef in the arms, less wide.

1 Like