Eljay's AMA

Well, the original went off topic but it was a compelling topic, but if it goes off topic again then I’ll try and be the first to mention it to you

What classic literature have you read, and what do you plan on reading? (broaden the term classic literature however you please)

I realize. However, I need a compelling argument for why this topic won’t end up the same way.

Hard one to answer, as there is a lot of classic literature I want to read but haven’t gotten around to it. Stephen King and Sherlock Holmes jump out at me right now.

3 Likes

Would you join a rpg on the MB?

1 Like

Would you like to see a live-action bionicle movie?

You can add any one character to the Smash Bros franchise. Who do you add?

3 Likes

What will you do when Orion finishes reading One Piece?

1 Like

Favourite and least favourite country?

I recommend Sherlock Holmes heavily. Barely any better reads, especially in the genre.

How many Exo-Force sets do you own?

What is your real name? It’s okay if you want discretion and wish not to say

To learn Eljay’s real name is to have the power to banish him to the shadow realm.

6 Likes

Uhh @Eljay, you’re banned until 2291? Wait, can Eljay get banned from the message boards? Kahi isn’t

Can you ban yourself?

1 Like

I think his real name is something like Elijah or something like that.

1 Like

Really?

1 Like

What do you think about Tom Holland as Spider-Man?

I now realize I could have made a really good Holmes reference here and all the other Holmes fans on the boards are probably glaring

Have you seen Twelve Angry Men(1957)?

if you could. snap your fingers. and change one thing about reality. could be large like no more mars. could be small like this butterfly population needs improving. what would it be and why?

Well where the heck would girls go to get candy bars

1 Like