Eljay's AMA

What do you dislike about DC Comics?

1 Like

Just not a fan of DC. If it helps, I don’t watch any Marvel animated shows either.

2 Likes

Two questions:

First off, what’s your favorite part about being on TTV?

Second, why mangosteen? I got that it’s delicious, but is there another reason?

1. As in the podcast? Making people laugh, either with me or at me.
  2. It’s a healthy fruit to boot. I grew up drinking a mixture of it along side many other fruits, which got me through a lot of horrible colds. It’s impressive.
6 Likes

How does it feel when people find the funniest thing about you is laughing at you, or yelling at you?

2 Likes

Just wondering. : )

If you were a Rahkshi what power would you want?

What would you rate the previous question on a scale of 1-10?

How are you doing today?

Would you prefer Var as the Archives Beast or a Kikanalo?

2 Likes

It feels fine, for the most part. I’m happy when I can make people honestly happy.

1. After following the anime One Piece for a good while now, I wouldn’t mind elasticity. That, or plant control.
  2. I’m alive, just really, really lonely.
  3. Kikanalo.
7 Likes

I can hear it now- “ELJAY! WHY AREN’T YOU WORKING ON RECAPS?!” He’d say as he attempts to trample you!
Now, a question!

Besides Teridax, who is your favorite Bionicle villain? (G2 counts, too!)

1 Like

would you rather have posable arms like skull scorpio, or moveable legs like nui-jaga

1 Like

Picture this, your Makuta and you have just taken control of the Matoran Universe. What would be the first thing you do with all this power in your hands?

1 Like

I’ll go with Krika.

While I wouldn’t like them exactly like that, I’ll go with legs.

Infinite Mangosteen creation.

5 Likes

@Eljay in your latest recent review (gali uniter), you didnt mention that there were black pins used in the set. i presume this is because of the new format you’re using for your recent reviews, or have the reviews become objective to the point where you no longer will include personal opinions?

I never did to begin with. I don’t get it how people still don’t understand that I don’t include my personal opinions in my reviews. And I didn’t bring it up for the same reason I didn’t bring up the red pins not being there - because it wasn’t an issue.

1 Like

@Eljay i see, although i was surprised that it wasnt even mentioned after seeing the nuparu mahri review.

Other than the Miru, what is your favorite mask?

1 Like

So I am loving the new style of recent reviews, but I have to wonder. will the next season of the recaps follow the same style?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing while watching it! :smile:

@Eljay i was thinking of buying another 2016 set sometime this weekend, but i cant decide between onua and kopaka. which set would you recommend out of the two?

@Eljay are you a traitor?