End of the Gilded Age: A Superhero RP (Sign-Up and Discussion Topic)

Yeah. I don’t understand why there aren’t more historical RPs.

I’ve had an idea based on this guy’s art,

Bouncing around for a while.

Okay, who shot this guy? I thought it was an arm wound?

It was Traykar. The guy got shot in the stomach.

Gotcha.

Is he sitting or standing.

Sorry for not responding, I’m currently away from home. Should be back within eight hours or so.

EDIT: @Chronicler So is the player party out of the train now?

2 Likes

Not yet. Was waiting for responses.

1 Like

Should I be heading out?

Maybe react to the fight that just happened before you. :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry, I was looking at my iphone i must’ve missed it

EDIT BECAUSE I CAN’T DOUBLE POST IT HASN’T BEEN LONG ENOUGH WHY IS THIS STILL ALL CAPS: @Traykar and @ProfSrlojohn got a bit lost in the commotion. Hopefully they’re still playing

1 Like

School, has been hectic. I’m still here I just haven’t had time to fo anything.

I’m also planning on going to sleep soon, as it is 10:22 PM here.

2 Likes

Cool timezone bro, wish I lived there :gregf:

No rush or anything, just wanted to make sure there was more than two people.

1 Like

I’m fine with just two people, much easier to manage.

1 Like

Sorry, I’ve been a bit busy with school, I’ll see what I can do

-Alias: kain. No one knows his real name or really much else outside his work
-Sex: male
-Home: no ones sure where he actually lives though possibly rich. He keeps to himself generally
-Physical Features: ussually wearing a black business casual suit with a silver mask and a fake right arm.
-Appearance: average muscular build for the time with black hair.
-Accessories: a standard pistol and a knife.
-Personality: serious and to the point; very manipulative and can easily get out of trouble or get you in trouble if he wants to. Has set himself up to the point that if he goes down so does the city.
-Equipment and Gadgets: his metal arm has hidden claws and a pair of revolvers operated by a gear inside. Wears thin armor under his clothes when on business.
-Power and/or abilities: very intelligent and can easily manipulate most people to do what he wants.
-Origin Story: he keeps his past to himself. No one really knows about his family, life, etc. at some point though he got into black market trades and deals, trafficking, among other things; if you need something he’s happy to help or get it for ussually a fairly large price. Very much a kingpin in his business though no one really knows how powerful if a figure he is.
In the public view he’s a large funder of several new services / authorities mostly just to make himself untouchable from the law himself. Still secretive but he says he’s from a well off family and after his parents death he inherited their fortunes. Whether it’s true or not no ones sure since officially yes but it could be fake.

Could you try to elaborate more on the backstory? Seems a bit too vague and doesn’t explain much. Guy also seems very evil in background and actions (trafficking itself is a very evil trade for example). Try to stick to being a hero or anti-hero please, as per the rules.

1 Like

Praise Kane! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Sorry, had to make the reference)

I don’t know that he means human trafficking, probably just drugs or something