EP 128: Var's Frustration with PoF's Leg Design

You’re stressing the tires when you’re pushing them around the balljoints and onto the axles. And they’re pretty annoying to get off afterwards. So yeah, it’s most definitely illegal.

The one with the bigger thigh looks a lot better,but it doesn’t suit PoF.

I like the Protector of Ice as well. I don’t like his stubby arms, but he’s a pretty nice set for the most part.

@legomaster1378 I actually use the system tire technique quite a lot. The technique looks pretty good on my POW revamp.

Edited for Double Post. If you need to reply to multiple people, use the @ symbol to do so, like I did in your post.
~Chronicler

Oh I wasn’t dissing it. I use it a lot in CCBS MOCs. It really helps to fill out bones. However, sometimes the shape of the tire doesn’t flow well. Also, the tires tend to limit posability.

3 Likes

I know you weren’t dissing it. They do limit some articulation. Now I got to revamp POW again though, due to him being male.

1 Like

Well I just don’t like PoW because of the solid blue to trans blue ratio, but my only problem with PoI is how stubby the arms are, but he’s still my favorite.

I prefer the original design for PoF’s legs though.

Ikr, who thinks 2006>2007. His taste in protectors is exceptional, though.