Evil Eljay?

Hey guys. There is an evil twin of Eljay named Eli J. Brony on youtube! He does hero factory reviews!!! ARGH!!! Plus, he sounds like the Eljay we know and love!!!

2 Likes

Just wait a week or two. He’ll run out of things to review xD.

Did you look up his channel?

Link?

Eli has done some Bionicle reviews, that are not in good quality.

@Conduitt I gave it to you

Edited for Triple Post. Please use the pencil button for editing posts, and use the @ symbol to reply to multiple people in the post. Thank you!
~Chronicler

Everyone’s has to start somewhere lol

Just want to remind you that Double posting is against the rules. Please use the pencil button for editing posts, and use the @ symbol to reply to multiple people in the post. Thank you!

3 Likes

Sorry, I am new to this.

It’s cool. You should just check out the rules in order to figure out what is and isn’t accepted here.

1 Like

@Conduitt He started YEARS ago. He really doesn’t care about quality and he loves to knock off other people. A few examples include Ian Gorix with his Knockoff review series and JangBricks with Eli J Brony’s Self-MOC being a blatant rip-off of Lorne by Jang. Don’t even get me started with his MOCs.

1 Like

@PluralLego Agreed. He did not ask for JangBricks’s permission to review Jang’s mocs. And is it me or does he sound a little like Eljay?

@PluralLego @coolio Best way to teach these guys a lesson, is to not pay them any attention.

1 Like

@coolio well I don’t think he needs permission from the MOCist to review their model(if that were so, Venom’s series would probably not be a thing). I do think he sort of sounds like @Eljay.

@Conduitt What exactly do you mean?

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

@PluralLego But since they are Jang’s mocs, wouldn’t that mean Eli is just reviewing them without permission?

Well, Jang doesn’t say nobody can review his MOCs, meaning Eli has every right to do so.

But nonetheless, he still loves to knock off bio-tubers.

Please refrain from double posting again, alright?

You can edit your posts to reply to other people you didn’t happen to notice. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Chronicler Sorry. I forgot… again. I’ve been trying to stop, but it sometimes passes my mind. Sorry again. :pensive:

It’s alright. Just making sure you remember. :slight_smile:

Apparently he’s a Brony :stuck_out_tongue: