Evilest Acts

Sometimes, I turn Discord light mode on for fun.

This topic is all about the evil things you do - the most vile, impossibly bad, horrendous crimes you have committed, all of minor consequence. Please do not actually talk about crime; this is for truly evil things, like ignoring a small puddle of water in the kitchen for someone with socks to come step in, or double dipping a chip at a social gathering even though you know not to.

Besides that, here are the additional rules (updated as time goes on):

-Please only one evil act per post
-Do not ping other members in your posts
-All puppies belong in blenders >:)

What are the most evilest acts You have done?

All Boards rules apply. Try not to be evil in this topic.

13 Likes

I filled in all the o’s on an ad at work.

3 Likes

I always have Discord light mode on
Oh wait, this isn’t the goodest acts topic

6 Likes

who would have the ego to make that topic

5 Likes

I leave the chip bag in the pantry even when all that’s left is crumbs and chip shards :smiley:

11 Likes

I have (on occasion) enjoyed anime.

13 Likes

I only ever set the television volume to odd numbers :blush:

7 Likes

I rarely customize anything and leave it at the default settings. Discord is the only thing I use which is dark mode.

I don’t subscribe to any channel and manually hunt down everything or otherwise let YouTube use its recommend algorithm to alert me of new videos for minor channels.

I do a monthly browser cache purge and general device file purge every month. If there’s a site that I don’t manually sign in and out of every time, they are now given a forced reset.

I used Internet Explorer from life until death. It ran YouTube better than Chrome. MS Edge is still my primary browser, even though it’s built off of trashy Chrome.

9 Likes

gonna be honest aside from the last one I don’t see anything evil, just inconveniencing

also, rules updated

5 Likes

Which is the greatest evil.

5 Likes

I like pineapple on pizza

More than that, I like pear on pizza

8 Likes

thats…
wait none of thats evil, some of its good stuff

5 Likes

I am eating fish and chips with my bare hands.

4 Likes

actual psychopath

impressive evilness there

6 Likes

I left an old post-it note in a library book for the next person to deal with. It was covered in incomprehensible scribbles and dirt on the sticky bit.

5 Likes

I can’t post anything here without potentially incriminating myself.

9 Likes

I live in the milky way galaxy (pictured below)

4 Likes

When the toilet paper roll is empty, I leave it for the next sucker to replace.

5 Likes

This happened when I was very young and didn’t know any better so I don’t feel super guilty about it, but I once kicked a 9 month pregnant lady right in her belly

I was born not long after

Do you typically eat french fries with a knife and fork??

14 Likes

lol I like how the stealth editing has made it tamer and tamer

7 Likes