Evilest Acts

I wished for the complete erasure of all genies. Consider the implications as such a wish was granted.

6 Likes

sometimes when I shut the fridge door I hear some stuff crash and leave it for the next person to deal with

12 Likes

When I offer a drink to someone I often bring the bottle or carton and a glass and give that to them, so they still need to pour in the drink themselves.

8 Likes

So, today I was running self-checkout at the local grocery store. I still have a cough from a cold, but no other symptoms. A couple were unable to pay until I removed some errors from their register. They refused to let me fix the errors because, and I quote, I “…was coughing into my elbow.” Then their register froze up, so I told them I’d have to get a manager to fix the machine, and they had to wait ten minutes before corporate customer service could unfreeze the machine.

6 Likes

How do they know you didn’t accidentally breathe your drink

Did you wait ten minutes to get the manager

5 Likes

No, but it took ten minutes to fix the register once the manager got there.

5 Likes

rookie mistake

cough directly into the customer’s face next time

6 Likes

I actually thought of that, but I’d prefer not to give them a good reason to complain to the manager. It’s more fun seeing them complain about something silly.

4 Likes

It’s more fun seeing them writhe in agony as the four pounds of fresh garlic I consumed before going to work reveals itself in my breath :smiling_imp: :garlic: :yawning_face: :open_mouth: :wind_face: :smirk:

aw dangit :c

5 Likes

you’re consuming your garlic fresh?

6 Likes

One time my boss gave me a paper with some information for me. I read what it said, and then I folded it up and swallowed it.

11 Likes

good work, agent

4 Likes

I regularly mixed root beer and milk as a kid.

12 Likes

And I’ve always hated you for it.

7 Likes

Sometimes, when I am about to go to sleep and realize the cat toys got left out, I go to sleep and let someone else deal with the cat screaming at 3 in the morning because my room is soundproofed :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I don’t pet the cat when she wants to be pet.

6 Likes

I see a tiny puddle of water in the middle of the kitchen and I don’t clean it up.

8 Likes

Nature will take care of it over the course of the next few days

4 Likes

I leave a liiiitle bit of the bag sticking out of the freezer drawer so the whole thing doesn’t seal and everything gets warmer

I don’t know if that makes sense

7 Likes

I Forget to flush the toilet.

5 Likes