Exo Force: Uplink Revamp

Surprise! I also build System mocs.

I’m still waiting on Ryo, so for now it’s being piloted by this gentleman in a striped jumper, who I’m sure is perfectly morally upstanding.

As you’ve probably noticed I had to slice and dice the sticker sheet a little in light of the new shin armour. Luckily I won’t need to do the same for my planned Sentry revamp-- although I will need two sticker sheets for that one, again because of the legs.

35 Likes

That just made my day xD

11 Likes

The shin build is really cool. I love how well the Glatorian ankle guard flows with the SNOT technique.

3 Likes

Coincidentally I just rebuilt my Uplink. Exo-force was such a great line.

3 Likes

That was actually the seed part for this whole build-- I’d ordered some in keet orange from bricklink as part of my Bad Guy revamp and one of the sellers sent them in orange. I figured I may as well use them, and eventually figured they’d work as the shins for an uplink revamp.

2 Likes

I can already imagine this guy terrorizing LEGO City and using the mech to break into the bank.

Why would you accuse him of such flagrantly criminal actions? he’s done nothing wrong, as far as anyone knows!

3 Likes

We’ll see… :wink:

The two series I want back the most, (Aside from Bionicle and possibly HF) Mars mission and Exo force. I like the leg designs here. I guess a use for those hockey helmets does exist.

1 Like

Very slick revamp. The legs are an impressive blend of constraction and System.

Also… Kapura and the other McToran in the background are just… watching…

yeah, I put them to similar use in my take on Voriki, too. they’ve uses, you just gotta work with the connections a little.

lmao the other mctoran are there because I built this right after taipu and just got done posting the Chronicler’s Company so far in another thread.

I really love how you seamlessly blended the shin parts into the revamp. Well done to you and the innocent civilian that volunteered for such a job. I’m sure he doesn’t have any ulterior motives.

1 Like

Your what now?

I Need to see this

7 Likes

That voriki take is superb, really top notch stuff.

1 Like

That is an insane looking Voriki!

1 Like

Cool stuff here! People have already commented on how cool the legs are, but on top of that I really like the posing. There’s a lot of attitude there that helps sell the build.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been meaning to go back and make a few adjustments to fine-tune the proportions, but honestly they’ll probably wait until I eventually get the parts to actually physically build him.

that’s a ways off, though. next month is gonna be kopeke, nuparu and a small mech. Month after will be Sentry (to go with Uplink) and probably a couple more matoran; maybe Macku and Hewkii at last.

3 Likes

Sir, I must thank you for planning to satisfy my Exo-Force MOC quota. You’re truly doing a great service. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just for that I’m gonna go ahead and post this guy, seeing as if I do pick up its parts it won’t be for A While:

7 Likes