Exo-suit concepts

I’ve been working on a new exo-suit which will hopefully be the first 12th generation exo-suit. However I always come to a stump, so I’ve just been working on this samurai type exo-suit. Sorry for the rainbowness of the exo-suit. I’M RUNNING OUT OF PIECES :weary:. I may take apart the samurai-type exo-suit. I haven’t decided yet. I was also working on an aero-booster type exo-suit, but I didn’t like the way it turned out so I got rid of it (also I never finished building). I took some pictures of it before I took it apart. I might try and make a better version later. Anyway here’s the pictures. If you have any questions feel free to ask. (Also I know the heads are small, I’M SORRY :c )

15 Likes

I like it a lot! You should give it a samurai head soon though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

looks pretty cool

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about ordering some pieces on ebay and making the samurai exo-suit official. I’m also going to working on the head soon. I’ll post an update when I finish it.

@Middlefingerstudios Thanks! :smiley:

@JMP lol, yeah I’m not exactly the best at taking pictures so it looks a little awkward, but I guess the proportions are supposed to resemble inika.

3 Likes

Samurai looks good.

On a scale of 1-3 cakes, I give it:

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cookie:

2 Likes

that’s alot

Definately agree with a giant samurai head.

Somehow I feel the perspective and proportions are off… Is this meant to show Bionicle(specifically Inika) proportions or human proportions?

EDIT cause I can’t doubre poste

@Kris_Mayo you don’t need to exactly edit your post to add new replies, just wait until someone replies and then you can reply to the post individually

actually I’m bad at explaining nvm ask someone else…

1 Like

Thanks. I’m a bit confused but I think i get the gist of what you’re saying.

I was never good with explanations…

…I know it may be out of anyone’s league but… you seem good

think you could make a Mata Nui-ish mech?

1 Like

Thanks! Maybe? That’s actually a great idea. I’ll have to think about it. I don’t know if I’d be able to do Mata Nui justice, but I’ll definitely try. It might take a while though. I have to buy some pieces and create a new type of exo-suit. I don’t think my current exo-suits would look good with a Mata Nui twist.

2 Likes

I can’t say much about this without addressing how big it is

It’s so big that it ends up becoming super cluttered and unappealing

The shins look like they could be good, but that’s about it for me.