Fan-Art Gallery of Bionicle as a whole

Another quicksketch of the Insidious Zilosd

5 Likes

Looks freaking beast

2 Likes

That’s really cool! :smiley:

The pink is purposely so, right? And the mask is supposed to look similar to the Mask of Control?

2 Likes

Not the precise shade of pink, but kinda. And yes it is meant to look a tad like the Mask of Control.

3 Likes

Great! I can’t wait to see more awesome artwork from you.

2 Likes

Soon enough my greatest work yet will be done, remember people.

Legends will fall…

5 Likes

Enjoy…

5 Likes

Spinner Weapon for one of my Makuta for the BoM Community project (Adrion).

It not only has the ability to spin at high speeds, but Adrion can transfer any one of his 42 Rahkshi powers into it, and amplify it up to the number of spikes (so he can amplify it up to 6 times). I will put up a drawing of him at some point. Just to clarify, I did do an earlier, rougher version of it, but, if you notice around the bottom, it has been rubbed out in place of this.

4 Likes

I am sorry @Asriel, but that topic was closed for a reason. This topic is meant for actually elaborate hard work. Posts that don’t meet the standars will be flagged.

Hope you understand.

Pretty much, I’m not against fun pics, as long as they have hard work put into them.
However if a pic is to threaten this topic it will be flagged, the last thing I want is for this topic to be filled with stick figure spam.
-G

2 Likes

I always have an extra up my sleeve,
(this does count as hard work, doesn’t it?)

so… which were the rules? I need to read em

2 Likes

I’ll let it slide Since I can’t put pics into gifs for the sake of my life, but still follow the rules I do not want this topic closed.

3 Likes

Lava beast love intensifies

11 Likes

Figured I would contribute to this topic sooner or later!

I present “Umarak the Hunter”!
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/6/f/6f8b74949036e5b9804b2f7fb601b23808ecec71.png

6 Likes

his torso looks like a green worm with a furry head with an eye-patch and some kind of metal glasses,

2 Likes

Here is a pic of SB

10 Likes

More art dumps!

19 Likes

Your Uxar, Ketar and Melum are so cute!

2 Likes

I really like how you did the skull spiders.

1 Like

2 Likes

Your skull spiders are adorbs.

@Cyclopian Ata Utulivu
Kopeyku Kinama?
(also, the “y” is backwards)