Fate Series Discussion

ergh

I hear F/SN’s original anime is bad compared to the vn

but then I hear UBW is gud

1 Like

I loved fate zero, studio deen’s version of fate stay night was good, but unlimited blade works is my favorite. Now just got to wait for heavens feel to come out which is going to be a while.

1 Like

So just recently announced fate extra is getting an anime. Also the heavens feel route is getting three movies instead of one.

Yoooooooo

3 movies.

2 Likes

Yup had the same reaction but now the hard part is the waiting.

Also the Extra anime is being done by Shaft, and not Ufotable, since I guess they’re busy with God Eater and the three HF movies hobbitpls. 2017 will probably be the year of Red Saber no matter what though.

1 Like

Red Sabe-

wait

what if they also have the other choices? Like Archer, Caster, or [a certain gold jerk]?

Nah nevermind

I’m sure they’ll find a way to get them in there (<-- has little to no knowledge of Fate/Extra other than a very confusing TMWiki article). Generally things with the Fate/ license are rich in fan service, just not he lewd kind, the UBW-Good-Ending kind. Also Red Saber is like the mascot of the game so there’s no way she’ll be absent. It’d just be weird not to have a Saber clone in a Fate/ work.

2 Likes

well anyway

wanna talk about figmas…?

I saw that they’re doing Archer Gilgamesh

A new one? Can’t seem to find it. Link?

well

Found this topic, so I’ll just throw my thoughts out

I can’t really speak for the games ( I don’t want to speak at all about the visual novels). To be frank. The Fate series has a good premise, but I think only Fate/Zero is actually good.

1 Like

well

it is sorta dirty, in a lil bit, though yeah has an alright story

I have only one feeling.

And it is to kill.

Me=Sid

Gilgamesh=Combat Carl

Anybody seen this?

1 Like

wait

when was that made?

Not sure, just heard about it and then googled it.

Probably the only other anime I’ve been looking forward to in a while

Then there’s this which I’m not really interested in but I’ll give it a shot.

2 Likes

I might watch the Heaven’s Feel movies. But honestly like I’ve stated before I’m really only a Fate/Zero fan, I peek into the other stuff but it just isn’t all that appealing to me. I also don’t want to play the visual novel for reasons everyone has already hinted at.

Of the many releases of the VN, there’s one that removes the nasty parts.
It was the Realta Nua release IIRC.

2 Likes