Favorite Bionicle Character?

Tiribomba the Ta-Matoran, everyone’s fav character.

7 Likes

Vakama: http://tayanacon.deviantart.com/art/I-Desire-One-Noble-Destiny-179288951
Vakama Final by TheEvisceration on DeviantArt

Helryx and Matoro are both great characters, IMO.

2 Likes

Tahu is my favourite

Kopaka. He’s the brains of the Mata/Nuva team. Tahu would have gotten them all killed if not for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Man that’s a hard one there are so many cool characters.

Heros:

Matoro: Very humble and giving, he cared more about others then himself. He is truly what I think a hero should be. There were few Toa who ever were really humble, none as humble as Matoro.

Lhikan: Again, a hero who would give up everything for others. He’s just a great example of what a Toa should be.

Jala: He’s a lot like me (the half of me not like Vakama, excluding '05) I always liked how he lead his team.

Villians-ish:

Vezon: This guy is so funny. I don’t really even consider him a villain. But his moments in the story are awesome, and a I quote him all the time.

Brutaka: Very dynamic and interesting. His dark warrior reformed personality is very interesting.

Teridax: 'Nuff said here.

5 Likes

Personally, I liked Takua and Jaller. The “Dynamic Duo” of the Bionicle, so to speak.

4 Likes

I already put my two, but now is probably a good time to elaborate.

Tahu: Quite honestly, he reminds myself of me. While he acts and pretends like he is the greatest fighter (even if he never explicitly says this), he isn’t, and he know he isn’t. It’s a combination of his brashness and lust for glory, combined with his strategies and intelligent fighting that makes him a good character. At first.

One of the best parts of Bionicle, if overlooked, is Character Development. And Tahu has this in spades. As time goes on, Tahu realizes the value of the three virtues, and slowly becomes less of a warrior, and more of a leader. His before good plans and strategies become brilliant. He stops running in and forgetting his brothers and sisters, and instead uses their unity to overcome challenges. This is what makes Tahu great.

And then there’s Pohatu. A lot of people say that Kopaka is Tahu’s opposite, bit I feel that that role actually falls to Pohatu, with Kopaka being more a rival, and later friendly rival. While Tahu is compulsive, acting on emotion, Pohatu recognize his emotions, and puts them aside, standing up for the virtues, and keeping his team united.

That’s what make these characters great.

2 Likes

sisters?
SISTERS?
#pohatuisagirl2015
and also, that is very well put

2 Likes

SOMEONE GETS ME!!!

Honestly, I loved Tahu. He was the impact on my life, and the face of BIONICLE

Why thank you.

As for me, oh grob. I hate choosing favorites. Let me think about it for the next few years. I’ll reply eventually.

I almost died when i read this… It´s a joke right???

2 Likes

I’d go with Krika. He’s easily my favorite of the Karda Nui sets, though Pohatu in his Phantoka form comes close, and even though he’s a Makuta, he always seemed more like a tragic hero to me than a straightforward villain like the other Makuta.

3 Likes

in no particular order Vezon, Jaller, Matoro, Tahu, The shadowed one, Teridax, and Takanuva, I love everyone (almost everyone) these are just some that I love slightly more

also @Leoxandar what I would give to see the fight between Makuta and the shadowed one animated

EDIT: oops I forgot Hahli as well, she was awesome in the pit

Kopaka is probably the most powerful as well. He defeated three Rahkshi while Tahu AND Gali struggled with two. Before the Toa Mata went into the canisters, he was the only one to complete Hydraxon’s test.

Admit it, guys: Ice is an OP element.

Also, Nuju is a scholarly ninja essentially.

4 Likes

Matoro, Hahli, the Barraki, Krika, Vakama, Roodaka, Pohatu, Lariska, Teridax, (of course) and oddly enough, the Bohrok-Kal. In no particular order.

But no seriously I love the Bohrok-Kal despite there being no good reason. They’re just such cute little engines of mass destruction…

2 Likes

Vezon held my #1 slot for a while but I feel like he eventually became more annoying and pointless. Now it’s Kopaka with Brutaka in second place.

They didn’t seem like boring, overpowered, lazy retreads to you?

1 Like