Favorite Bionicle Character?

Kopaka is my favorite. I relate to him very well, I like the cold more than heat, I like to be alone, I’m usually quiet. My other favorite is Tahu, because I relate to him as well, I have a bad temper, I like to be the leader, and he surfs lava. =P

2 Likes

It’s tied between Tahu and Pohatu. They’re both awesome, and unintentionally hilarious.

My favorite is Omega Tahu.

8 Likes

Yeah… i have the same feel abaut these caracters but in my opinion Pohatu is my favorite Because i feel like Matoro is evryone´s favorite and almost no one likes stone

This might take awhile. My all time favorite character is probably Vezon, simply because he never ceases to make me laugh. I especially liked Greg’s portrayal of him in the story serials.

But alas, I am so torn by leaving out dozens of other characters throughout the story, so I have to at least make a list of some of them. For Toa, my favs would be Pohatu, Onua, and Hewkii. I always seemed to like the Stone and Earth characters.

I also quite liked Takadox (Probably because his personality is similar to that of Vezon).

As for the Bara Magna arc, I really liked Malum and Gelu.

1 Like

My favorite over all bionicle was dekar

My Favorite Bionicle is Iruini for multiple reasons. 1. He can teleport, which already makes him super useful in both transportation and combat. 2. He (as well as the other Tao Hagah) were assigned to be Teridax’s bodyguards. 3. He was given metallic armor to indicate his status as an elite Toa, and his former teammates presented him with his Kanohi Kualsi as a badge of honor. 4. Because he is awesome!
My second Favorite would have to be Dekar/Hydraxon. 1. He has one of the most interesting back-stories in Bionicle(my opinion). 2. He proves that you do not need to be Tao or have powers to be a hero. 3. He is awesome!
My third Favorite Bionicle(s) are The kanohi dragon(I know its not a set, but it said “character”), and the Turaga Nui.
And lastly, Jovan, Lhikan, Tahu, Teridax, Pohato, Jaller, and Taka Nuva. I don’t know who I love more.

4 Likes

Iruini is pretty awesome. I coincidentally have Toa Iruini right next to me as I write this. I just reassembled him today.

Definitely Lewa. Great personality, and riminds me of myself. Jokes around, serious when needed, and is one with the surroundings.

and gotta love the miru

1 Like

you know, in retrospect I gotta say Teridax is actually my favorite character, and my favorite villain of all time

Set wise, my favorite would have to be Toa Kongu Mahri. He just looks like someone you don’t want to mess with :smiley:

Story wise, my favorite would have to be Takua/ Takanuva.

1 Like

I’ll probably have to make two different lists like ToaVuhii.

Okay, favorite heroes, umm…

1. Vakama. I just loved him as a kid and took his set everywhere I went. His personality and journey into leadership (let’s pretend Web of Shadows didn’t happen :P) made me relate to him a lot.
  2. Matoro. Over the course of 2006 and 2007 I had grown to like Matoro and his sacrifice hit me hard. He was always the quiet one, willing to learn from others while learning from himself too.
  3. Mata Nui. Yes, yes, TLR didn’t portray him as someone you can relate with, but I still liked him enough. I prefer the way Greg portrayed him in the books and novelizations.
1 Like

My favorite was takua/takanuva because I can relate to him. He liked to keep track of things,but is reluctant to have a duty or position of authority placed upon him, but when given, he executed it quite well. And plus, back in 03, he was the set to have!

1 Like

Favorite villains… this gets harder.
3. Zaktan. I mean, it’s Zaktan. He’s an iconic villain for everyone who remembers him laying the beat-down upon the Toa Nuva.
2. The Shadowed One. I’ve always thought that the mystery surrounding him augmented the fear you already felt having his picture stare into your soul. He fought Teridax and lived, which brings me to…

1. The Makuta. Everyone knows him, everyone hates him, he defeated TSO in an epic fight in Time Trap and was responsible for almost everything wrong with the MU.
3 Likes

Man.

I expected a solid like… 55 solid posts of nothing but Vezon.

But yeah, I’ve always been attached to Jaller, despite MoL’s…lackluster portrayal of him. In that movie, he was simply the slightly more responsible foil to Takua, as opposed to other portrayals, like MNOG, where he was smart, military, and strategic. I very much got the idea that he took his time as a Toa very seriously, as though he were a soldier.

4 Likes

Mine is probably Tahu.

This is already a topic, if inactive.

Rorzakh is master race!

Feed- I mean- fear me!
Seriously, though, I think Lewa’s pretty cool.

7 Likes

Podu. Everyone forgets Podu.

1 Like

Hafu FTW.

2 Likes