1 Like
  1. Makutaverse Takeover
  2. Piraka vs. Toa Nuva
  3. Escape from Karzahni’s Realm
  4. Matoro’s death
  5. MNOG Makuta Fight

-Mesonak

8 Likes

I feel a little ashamed that I’m only familiar with the more basic story moments, but nonetheless I really liked Matoro’s death and when Teridax took over the Matoran universe.

1 Like

I’m not certain, but my personal theory is that what “killed” him was like a Star Trek Transporter, dematerialization on one end, rematerialization on the other.

I have a feeling being slowly turned into a stream of pure life energy and then exploding would feel different, again this is just my opinion.

Yeah, finally seeing Mata Nui rise from the island of Mata Nui was amazing! It was the payoff of 8 years worth of story, I also liked the reveal of the true purpose of the bohrok. They were all misunderstood…

1 Like

Matoros sacrifice he took and died for. Why Matoro why? ~Detox

1 Like

My favorite part of the story was when Vezon was teleporting all over the place because he was fused to the Olmak. :slight_smile: Good times…

4 Likes

That time when they saved the planet by putting all the Quaz-wait, wrong toy-line.
Ahem, probably this one:
I’m kidding, if you can’t tell.
In all seriousness though, there are just way too many to rifle through to select one.

4 Likes

Onua’s “More Rahi nightmares on the wing? I believe I have had…ENOUGH OF THIS!!!” in issue 3.

Come to think of it, he had a ton of lines where his more sarcastic side showed through his usually quiet demeanor.
-Grinning “now lets try this again.” at Krana Lewa.
-Bad-mouthing Tahnok-Kal while Pohatu sets a trap.
-Taking fire from all of the Piraka after all the other Toa fell,

Why, yes, he is my favorite character.

4 Likes

I just realized that “Now let’s try this again” is both a reference to the situation at hand, and to Lewa being taken over by an infected Kanohi earlier

-Lhikans death (very emotional)
-Makuta taking over the GSR
-Learning about the GSR origins

• Matoro’s sacrifice
  • Any part with Krika
  • Onua and Lewa’s fight in MNOG
3 Likes

toa nuva trying to get out of karda nui after the awaking of the GSR

1 Like

Matoro’s death was very emotional for me, and that doesn’t happen often.

4 Likes

I love the story of the end of the Toa/ Dark Hunter War, when Toa Lhikan foils the Dark Hunters’ attempt to ambush him by bringing 300 Toast to Metru Nui. So good.

Matoroooooooo! Whyyyyyyy! Yeah, that moment, or maybe, don’t hate me for this, the final moments of G1.

1 Like

Pretty much anything from Legacy of Evil. And the climax of Legends of Metru Nui, just for the music.

“The Rising” and “The Truth” were one of my favourite WTF and favourite moments from Bionicle in general.