Favorite Villans in Fiction

We’ve had a couple topics about favorite villans, but never one for Fiction/Pop Culture as a whole. So what are your favorite villans in fiction.

I’d say either Makuta Teridax (Gee, I wonder why?), (Xenoblade Chronicles Spoilers) Zanza, or Ganondorf.

2 Likes

This topic already kind of exists, though, not as general. I guess I’ll let the Mods decide if they’ll close it or not.

As for my favorite villains, I really like Joker from the Dark knight, Orochimaru in Naruto, and Ultron in the comics. Their all BAMFs.

My Personal favorite villain in all of media has to be Lord Business. He follows an ideal that isn’t that far off from what society wants everyone to follow, making him a somewhat interesting character.

4 Likes

Moriarty in everything besides Elementary.
Darth Vader.
The Joker.
The Green Goblin.
And finally, the Shadowed One.

1 Like

This.

2 Likes

Doc Ock, Carnage, and Green Goblin, are my favourite Spider-Man villains. Scarecrow, Joker, and Two-Face are my favourite Batman villains. My favourite Avenger villain is Ultron. My favourite Bionicle villain is Makuta. My favourite Star Wars villain is Darth Vader. But the best villain of all time is:

11 Likes

The Joker is pretty cool now that I think about it. I also really like Father from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

1 Like

Favorite video game villains:

• Mephiles
  • Chaos
  • Covenant
  • Senator Armstrong
  • Revolver Ocelot

Favorite television/ web series villains

• Father (KnD)
  • The Meta
  • The Director
    (Yeah, I don’t watch much TV)

Favorite Movie villain

• Immortan Joe
  • Loki
  • Kaiju’s
  • Farquaad
  • Judge Frollo
  • Auto
  • Some others I can’t name off the top of my head

Others:

• Beatty (from Fahrenheit 451)
  • Compeyson (from Great Expectations)
  • Teridax
  • Krika
  • Nidhiki
4 Likes

Shrek was the real villain of that movie.

8 Likes

Anti-Spiral

Xemnas
Xehanort
Ansem
DIO
Yoshikage Kira
Maleficent
Funny Valentine
Vicious

1 Like

Mephiles the Dark, from Sonic '06. A TRUE DEMON! Makes us play game, then forces us to endure ABSOLUTE AGONY 'til the end.

1 Like

Azula

1 Like

Darth Vader
Ultron (just in general)
The Joker
Makuta
The Prophet of Truth
The Reapers

1 Like

Doctor Doom
Magneto
Darth Vader
Captain Cold
Black manta
Sinestro
Sixshot
Megatron

1 Like

oh man I forgot, he’s also one of my favorites

2 Likes

Last I read of the IDW series(Still havent caught up), he’s an Autobot now lol

2 Likes

Seriously,
No one has mentioned Thanos?!
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510211930/marveldatabase/images/f/f9/Thanos_(Earth-616)_returns_in_Avengers_Assemble_Vol_2_3_textless.jpg

3 Likes

man I keep forgetting my favorite villains XD

2 Likes

-James Moriarty
-Darth Vader
-Ultron, Dr. Doom, Spider-Man villains (it’s a huge assortment I’d rather not go deeper into), Red Skull
-Two-Face, Riddler, other Batman villains (again, too lazy).
-Makuta

I’ll list the rest later.

Infinity Guantlet and Thanos Imperative are only good stories with him being the big bad I remember fondly,
Thanos vs Hulk and Thanos rising were good but not very memorable.