Female MOC: WIP

Before I begin, THE COLORS ARE NOT FINAL. I need to make a bricklink order, as well as paint the mask, but otherwise, the designs are near final.

Also, I’m making a female MOC that isn’t sexualized. Wat.

I’m open to any criticism you may have, after all, this is only my second female MOC. I have proof.

Well, cya!

49 Likes

Good so far, might turn out bland with silver being the main color.

2 Likes

Lol, miss something?

7 Likes

The way you phrased that sounds like you’re mocking someone. Kinda condescending, if you will.
ANYWAY, looks good enough thus far, however you should probably not be lazy and make custom arms. CCBS us too smooth compared to the torso.

1 Like

You never have to make custom limbs, and if you don’t, you’re not lazy :stuck_out_tongue:

About the moc, I really like it. Especially the shaping of the shoulders, it just looks so nice…

Eh, not really feeling the mask, I think an 01 miru or a rode would fit the textures better.

2 Likes

@Toa_Ketros I’ll see what I can do for the arms, though I really them as they are.

@Arsenic Thanks

@Payinku Alright

Thanks so far for the criticism.

But by comparison to using stock ccbsarms that don’t fit in it is kinda lazy (comparatively). If there was a way that works that isn’t custom I’m more than fine with that, so long as it looks cohesive.
(This comment… dang my urge to explain myself so it seems that what I did was justified!) :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT:
@Saxton
I’m fine with the use of the shoulder pads, but the armor under it feels kinda out of place. Probably me just nitpicking though.

For the record, I think the arms look fine. As long as the legs match it’ll be fine.

1 Like

This is pretty cool, can’t wait to see the finished product

this is cool and i don’t think you should paint the mask and instead ad more orange so the moc won’t be just silver with small bits of purple.

HOW DARE YOU?! WHERE ARE THE NUVA BEWBS AND RAHKSHI HEADS?! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! 0/10 /s

Jokes aside, a solid design…I do not like the tubes through I assume they are there from a reason.

2 Likes

I love the mask, and if you change the silver SW shoulder plates to orange, I think it’d work pretty well.
(I know about the colours not being final and everything)

1 Like

I did read that, but when majority of the pieces are silver, that would lead me to assume that it will turn out silver.

1 Like

That is a very interesting shoulder construction. Nice!

What sort of character concepts are you working with for this lass?

Looks great. Kinda gives of an Iron Man vibe. Or should I say iron woman?

I actually like how it looks so far, including the color scheme

Most original MOC you’ve made yet. :clap:

1 Like

The mask looks alright on the design, but other than that, most of the design looks really well done.

Thanks m8