Fire Gafna

It’s a Fire Gafna from VNOG. Not much else to it.

I was trying to make another small Rahi, came up with this head design, and thought it looked like a Gafna. Not a terrible resemblance, eh?

Thanks for viewing!

44 Likes

dawwwwwww’
it’s cute!
i want to pet it!

Looks great! I know it’s not a super common piece, but if you added the eye piece from Keetongu at the end of his tail, I think that it would match the design you show in the VNOG render.

2 Likes

Cute :slight_smile: you do t see these little guys very often. Looks great.

It actually does look like it, nice job.
now make the rest

1 Like

This looks awesome, though I feel like mixel joints might work better for the tail then the tube. Overall great job though.

1 Like

I always assumed that they were land @Hydruka, but this works too

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

I do have access to that piece, conceivably, I just don’t know where it is. If I can find it, I might try it.

That’s an interesting idea, and would definitely resolve the weird bend of the tubes (they were bent for a long time, but apparently not long enough to stay pointing forward…). I don’t have a lot of mini ball joints, but I think I’ve got enough to try it out.

I mean, that’s certainly possible. Hydruka definitely have more teeth and pointier legs than Gafna, though.

I’d love to, but I critically only have two red Mata hands and one blue. I think I’ll try to make a Water Gafna with all the above suggestions incorporated. I just have to figure out how to do the top shell in blue without the Tahu Stars foot…

2 Likes