First 3 Animations on Bionicle.com

lets move on now, I feel like a total fool

wait ■■■■■■ I lost what i was going to say…

Just checked tahu’s trailer…
Unfortunately I’m not able to post image but in the lake of lava is…
Vahi again!

DANGIT LEGO! WE GET IT THE VAHI IS IMPORtaNT

You like vahis dont you squidward?

Oh yeah I was going to mention the fact that PoF has the best storytelling abilities
He literally creates a map of the island with his bear hands

Oh and pohatu can create tornadoes by clenching his fists

5 Likes

I think it has to be made of sand to work, as he controls the rocks, not the winds.

Still is pretty cool

Oh and tahus strength will burn the enemy
best thing ever

4 Likes

Correction: (of you and myself): that is the PoF.

“a protector from each tribe”
that means they are all protectors of fire…

1 Like

Okay, I meant the leader of the village. The guy with the cloak.

Now I’m more confused.

The commercial was just on TV.

2 Likes

My full thoughts on the trailers:

They did feel rushed, especially using the same voice actor for all the characters, including Gali, which i hope is not male in the future. I liked how they linked the episodes together and the heiroglyphics and cave drawings they use.
I dont mind that the villagers/protectors have children.
I DO mind that the fire protector throws off his cloak in front of tahu and says “come with me” or something. it could be taken out of context if you really try hard.
I don’t really like the portrayal of tahus arrival with the villagers bowing down and almost worshiping the toa. that just seems like something lego would try to avoid…
I kinda like how the skull spiders have different expressions by animating their eyebrows. It adds comic relief so its not completely serious, but I still dont like how they made Kopaka clumsy…

Those are my initial feelings, this post might be edited in the future

she’s not

why would you try really hard to take that out of context

This was part of the original story.

4 Likes

Not to seem rude, but try reading what you’re replying to. bmwyeah is worried the voice will be male, not Gali herself. She could be voiced by the narrator in the future. She is still female, supposedly, just voiced by a male actor.

Didn’t the Matoran worship Mata Nui, not the Toa? Or am I misinterpreting your meaning?

1 Like

When the Toa first arrived, they were revered as the Matoran’s salvation, despite the fact that they weren’t really needed the moment they got there.

On Okoto, the villagers are in immediate danger, plus instead of them randomly washing ashore the villagers summoned them from the sky, so it makes sense that they would bow down in respect – at least when they first met them.

1 Like

w0w r00d

I guess I did misinterpret what he was saing.

It’s just looking at Greg Farshtey, saying “Can you pwease may love canon?”

Anyways, adorable!

Also, I do wish they would have had different voice actors, as well. But I digress.

4 Likes

I like that the narrator does all the voices. It gives it that storytelling vibe that Bionicle used to do a lot, especially with Vakama narrating the opening scenes to the movies.

2 Likes

Something recently occurred to me. Is it just me, or does it look like the Toa’s weapons are stuck in vehicle form at first? Like, you see Tahu carrying his lavaboard or Kopaka carrying his skis, but they don’t become swords or a shield until after they acquire their golden masks. And this applies to all the Toa, and maybe it’s just a coincidence, but it seems weird to me.

3 Likes

Well

except for Onya

he’s all alone without a transport version weapon

4 Likes

Hay guis.

Remember the Stone protector all tired and Onya getting a crystal bumped on his head?

4 Likes