First And Latest Bionicle Sets

My first Bionicle set was Matoro from the Toa Mahri, and my bio basically explains that whole story :stuck_out_tongue: I still remember the day, and every now and then I pass by the school that it all started ;-;

2 Likes

My first set was the Nuhvok.

I got Thok, Vezok, and Reidak as birthday presents in 2006, and with the form on the back of one of their instructions I got my first Lego Magazine subscription. (And also my first Bionicle Comic).

Kongu Mahri. -Said nobody else, ever.

Hey, Kongu Mahri was my first Toa Mahri. So there.

Metru Matau, followed closely by Metru Nuju.

Very first: Mctoran Onepu

First actual set: Thanok(2002)

1 Like

My first Bionicle was Lewa Mata.

Turaga Whenua. It came free with the old Lego Adventures magazine :smile:

Fun side note: I hated Bionicle until I got that. Idiot ten year old for you there. Then I got Whenua and bought everything

3 Likes

Mine was Dalu from 2006. I was eight at the time. Good memories…

I got her in the Brickmaster program that year. Best thing I ever got out of that.

Weren’t there a whole bunch of exclusive models/polybags as part of that program?

Yes, one every two months, and Dalu is the only one I can remember. Wait… no, there was a little Harry Potter bus thingy. I got two of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

5 Likes

That makes waves and waves of bittersweet nostalgia well up within me.

2 Likes

My first set was nuuvak-kal, which I had to share with my bro. My first toa set was toa mahri jaller.

My first was Kopaka Mata.

My first set was #8542 Turaga Onewa

2 Likes

my first bionicle set was kalmah and jaller inika from toys r us

You know, I don’t remember my first set (I was around 5), but I know it was a Toa Mata. I often claim it’s Kopaka but that’s only because I wound up owning around three of him at one point. Whoever it was, I remember getting mad because it wasn’t Tahu and he’s the one I wanted the most.