First/Baby Memories

My proof right there.

@Pot8o It was a guess that I made given my slight knowledge of the development of the brain during those last stages of development. The only reason why I didn’t give a straight answer originally is because I wasn’t sure of how I managed to remember such a thing.

2 Likes

I see
Still very interesting
I do know that babies can hear (not understand, but hear) things at around that age
So, thats really cool.

1 Like

I didn’t have head trauma. I had butt trauma. :grimacing:

When I was 6-ish, I stabbed my mother with a trowel (small shovel) while we were planting a baby tree…

Edited title -legomaster

5 Likes

wow notjogn
Why you gotta be so rude

1 Like

If you and I happen to meet IRL, I think I’ll just… Stay away… Yeah!
:grimacing:

1 Like

I was abducted by aliens when I was 100.

2 Likes

Here are some for you:

• When I was about 2 my family went to the snow for some skiing and stuff. At one point at our ski lodge. Was jumping around all crazy like on the bed and smashed my face into a wall. Let’s just say there was some blood coming from my nose.
  • I also remember when I was five I vomited. It was at my preschool and it is very vividly set in my head. I was wearing a black ■■■■■ with yellow sleeves and a gold race car on the front, it was shiny. The actual vomiting happened just after I had been running around, I abruptly stopped, paused and the bam, spew. It is also the only time I ever remember myself vomiting…
1 Like

I have the weirdest memory of staring at a wall and then having my mom pick me up.
It was nothing special, just a random occurrence, and yet I still remember it.

3 Likes

I have those kinds of memories, too.

I dunno why I still remember looking for shoes from when I was in 4th grade, but I still do.

3 Likes

I remember watching lots and lots of Shining Time Station on PBS when I was 2 years old. The intro sequence is permanently ingrained into my memory. If you can remember that show, you’re old.