First/Baby Memories

I am not thick; it hurt. A lot.

And this wasn’t a baby memory; I just posted it because the discussion had moved toward the head trauma area. I was 14 or 15 at the time.

My apologies for getting off topic.

1 Like

I remember when I was about 5 or 6 years old, I was doing a somersault down my old houses front yard. It was fairly steep yet small, and when all the other kids were doing it, it looked like fun. So I ended up doing a somersault down said hill and hitting my head against a brick wall surrounding a small tree, though when I rubbed my head to see if I was hurt I drew my hand back forward and found it covered in blood…I cracked my head against a brick wall… Thankfully it got treated.

Once when i was little, i thought it would be a good idea to jump off my bed head first. So i jumped, and i had to get stitches in my head.

Not quite so bad, but I ran head (well, more like mouth) first into a table and my tooth came out.

2 Likes

oh that happened to me too my mom was worried sick for 'bout three years till it grew back.

So once I was climbing a doorway, and hit my head on the top of the doorway. I fell, hit my head on the wall, and then the floor. At some point in between these three, I knocked myself out.

Speaking of head trauma…

My earliest memory (strangely) is from when I was 4/5 years old. I was balancing upside down off of a couch. Guess what happened? :stuck_out_tongue:

I fell

5 Likes

he didn’t slip

I am so sorry

9 Likes

I remember dancing to music when I was two or three.

I spun around too much.

I slipped and my head hit the coffee table.

I lost a tooth that didn’t come back in for seven years…

7 Likes

When I was in my mothers whom at 9 months while my parents where at some restaurant.

3 Likes

…the fudge would you know that?

Does everybody have to ask that? I don’t know how I remember but I do!

Th-
That’s scientifically impossible?

is it not?

5 Likes

Despite my normally photographic memory, I don’t know that I remember anything earlier than when I was four.

3 Likes

Guess what man, I’m telling you the truth here, directly from the source which is me. If you don’t want to believe me, thats your problem not mine.

1 Like

but like
I doubt its possible to actually remember

hell, I don’t even know how you would know how old you were at that point

And you sound salty, for no apparant reason

Are you sure you were in your mothers womb?

3 Likes

I think what pot8o’s saying is that it’s impossible to have a personal memory of what your parents were doing when you either had no eyes or all you could see was the inside of your mother. So, that’s not your own memory, that’s your parents telling you something that happened to you.

6 Likes

Because it was red, fleshy and wet. Plus, sound was very muffled but I could still hear.

@Hawkflight I did have eyes and I could see, plus my birth was actually much later than expected. The doctor said I would be born in March but I was born in July.

2 Likes

So, after a quick search I found that a couple sources (Wikipedia) say that people can remember stuff that happened in the womb

So yeah

1 Like

thats pretty intruiging
My question is
How is it possible to know your age?
I will assume its a guess.

2 Likes