First Game You Ever Played?

[quote=“Nyran, post:7, topic:5850”]
My first game ever was Pokemon Silver.
[/quote]I love all of those Nintendo games although I grew up with a ps2 so I never got to play them.

[quote=“Political_Slime, post:15, topic:5850, full:true”]
I do believe it was Madeline’s Rainy Day Activities
[/quote]This reminds me of shelley duvall’s bedtime stories. I would watch those things all the time.

Super Mario Sunshine.

2 Likes

My first game was Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3 (AKA Super Mario Bros 3 for the Game Boy Advance).

As for consoles my first game was Bionicle Heroes for the 360.

1 Like

I don’t exactly remember, but for console; it would have to be BattleFront 2 or 1 on the PS2
As my first handheld game… I can’t remember… :frowning:

I think it was Junkbot, on lego.com. If it wasn’t that, then it was MNOG.

You can’t find either of them there anymore, sadly.

First real game I ever played was a Breakout clone called “Blasterball”. Loved that for about a year, although in all honesty I mostly watched my dad play it.

Then I got LEGO Chess, which was fun. Following that I got LEGO Racers 2, and those officially got me into my love of LEGO.

2 Likes

Bionicle: the Game. That was my first.

1 Like

I dunno what you’re talking about… Junkbot’s there =P

Also, that game has the raddest soundtrack, it doth rival that of MNOG.

3 Likes

It’s there, but it’s not there. It exists in an alternate timeline, so I can’t play it on the current version of lego.com. Maybe I can play it there.

Hurrah for the rad soundtrack.

Still think the soundtrack for MNOG 2 is better, though, simply because of the variety for each Koro.

I don’t know what the first game I ever played was. It may have been the Phantom Menace tie-in podracing game, but I’m not sure. The first game I owned was Zelda II: The Adventure of Link on GBA.

I think it was a Winnie-the pooh side-scrolling adventure game :blush:

2 Likes

My mommy played peekaboo with me :smiley:
Oh wait, you mean VIDEO games XD Idk for sure, likely something on the PS1 like Need for speed 3 hot pursuit or intelegent qube

2 Likes

Super Kirby.

super mario world on the SNES

1 Like

Mine was either Junkbot Undercover or MNOG 2.

1 Like

OH MY GOD

I REMEMBER THIS SO WELL

Wait

Dude

you are like 13

How did you play an snes game?

1 Like

only console i had growing up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say you were unlucky

you missed out on a lot of cool stuff

Dang, what was the first game I ever played? Since I can’t remember this one PC game I played when I was 3-4, I am going to say Hot Wheels Turbo Racing on the PS1.

1 Like

Lego Universe.