First Game You Ever Played?

Quite unsure,trere were alot of games i played back in the day

Oh gosh, I can’t even remember the first I played. Of video games in general, I think it was the set of old computer Disney games, along the lines of Mr. Potato Head, Toy Story (lots of them), Monsters Inc. Aside from computer games, I think my first console games included Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue (I could say my favorite video game of all time) for ps1.
Handheld games came later for me. The first games I remember were for the Gameboy Advance (sp). I had LOTR The Two Towers (hard as fudge for a kid at my age), this one game called Hydra or something, Harry Potter 2, and this old Shrek game for the original Gameboy.

2 Likes

Probably some edutainment game on PC… Either that or Chex Quest. (promotional game that came in Chex boxes) xD

3 Likes

LEGO STAR WARS II: The Original Trilogy

Fun times. (PS2 FTW!)

9 Likes

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen for the PSP.

1 Like

outside of pansy learning games… me things start wars: Battlefront, the first one

1 Like

The first game I ever played was Lego Star Wars 1.

3 Likes

I had older sisters that were into Barbie stuff (what girl wasnt during the 90s). As the youngest and only boy in the family, I mostly shared stuff with them since I had so little in comparison to both of my sisters who had twice the amount of kid stuff. Maybe thats why I have a fascination for action figure/doll like toys that I found in Bionicle. :confused:

4 Likes

Well, at least it wasn’t Barbie’s Mall Adventure. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I dont know about that one. The the second game I played was the Hercules one.
http://www.ukpcgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/98abcz.jpg

Then somebody gave me a CD with 300 Sega games in it, and thats how I was introduced with Sonic, Aladdin, Pocahontas, Ekko Jr., Lion King, Weird Wizard and Witch that were catching bunnies to later fight a giant sun flower…it was the best.

Then I played the PC Harry Potter games, the first three. After that I went to the Sims and then the C&C games. After which I played the classic Bioware RPGs, then the cursed LoL…now, Im just waiting for the right game to play honestly.

3 Likes

Here’s all you need to know: :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, it sounds like you had much better fortune in what games you encountered after that first one. :slight_smile: I still need to play a lot of those games myself (especially Bioware RPGs like Baldur’s Gate).

2 Likes

Metroidvania Barbie game, what is this!?

4 Likes

Nintendo ds lite, forgot which game. :confused:

2 Likes

I think the first game I ever played was some stupid little kid’s game that was on some weird console, but the first one I remember was Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy for the Play Station 2.

1 Like

My first console title was LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. I remember playing several flash games when I was kid, most of them involved Veggietales or Rescue Heroes if I recall correctly.

Edited title -legomaster

2 Likes

The first game I ever played was Pokémon yellow…

…Or at least I think…

…meh…

1 Like

Bro.
LSW2 was my first game.
Small world I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sonic 3D Blast or Sonic Advance 3. I can’t remember which.

1 Like

Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga.
I love that game.
I need to play the TFA one…

1 Like

I believe Super Mario Bros. 3 was my first game.
My mother hooked up her old NES and SMB3 was the first thing we played.

1 Like