Found In Webs: RPG (CLOSED)

Voyo gets off of the ground and starts running towards the direction of po-koro. “I don’t know where I’m going, but I know that I’m out of here!”

1 Like

“Derk!!” he cries. Tar rushes to pull Derk into the feeding center and out of danger. “Hold on, Derk. I’ll get you to safety.” He turns his head to the fleeing Voyo. “Hey, wait! We have to stick together!”

“He’s going to get himself killed” derk mutters under his breath “should we go after him?” Derk asks tar

2 Likes

Meanwhile, on the bridge, Pakiki turns around and sees the proto drake. It seemed to be attacking the chute lurkers, so Pakiki decided to not be hostile towards it. The beast looked vaguely familiar, so despite the ongoing battle Pakiki hides behind his shield and hastily flips through his guidebook, looking for any information about the rahi that could be helpful.

Weldvo regains his footing thanks to Lync and moves forward a few feet. He then takes out a spear and chucks it at the lurker the moved up of the right with all of his might, hopefully aiming for a soft spot on its side

The Proto drake swiftly ducks underneath the attacks of the Chute Lurker in front of him. During this he readies his bladed tail, and strikes the chute lurker with a sudden flick of his tail at the base of its aim. He does so right after dodging one of the Chute lurkers blows, hoping to use the opening of the counter attack would server the arm.

1 Like

The Vahki’s mechanical brain processed the trajectory of the rhotuka, and attempts to jump cleanly through the blades of the spinner.

If it succeeded, it would tumble into a roll, before jumping back onto it’s feet.

Vergil avoids the Rhotuka heading for her, striking the broken street. At the same time, Halmos successfully strikes his incoming Rhotuka with the knife. Perhaps Halmos would have been glad that the knife neither collapsed nor turned into a spider, until the mutant Chute Lurker was suddenly come barreling towards him. In a blink, the knife forcibly tried to rend itself out of Halmos’s grip and fly towards the monster while the monster was pulled towards Vergil’s old spot.

Lync and Weldvo make it to Pakiki’s spot on the bridge and can easily pass him by if they choose. However, Weldvo’s spear throw just misses as the monster suddenly moves incredibly fast and is almost on top of Halmos. Thanks to where the spear lands though, while behind the monster, is within range for Vergil and grab and use.

If Pakiki is looking for information on the Proto Drake, he can probably find it. Any information on it there should prove accurate to the creature. Though if looking for the Chute Lurkers, there wasn’t much other than warnings of their territory being in Chutes. What were chutes? Pakiki didn’t know, but it was likely the thing above. Other than their grab and hiding around corners, it didn’t mention any powers.

Though Pakiki didn’t have much time, nor did Lync and Weldvo if they remained on the bridge. The one that was teleported previous has regained its sense of location. Its arms reach up and grab onto the side of the bridge, giving itself a pulling jump to get back on top to face the Matoran again.

As for the Proto Drake, it strikes the Lurker with the tail and it screams, but the arm is not severed. It keeps the injured arm back while reaching out with the other one, attempting to grab the Proto Drake’s tail.

@Kirathel @Ghid @rainsong @Atobe_Brick @Spawner

The most direct way to Po-Koro was, funnily enough, back towards the lighthouse. The stone city was just across the channel, so if Voyo planned on swimming there that was technically an option. Though if he meant to get there by land, he would be heading down towards the coliseum. No other creatures attack him yet.

Tar manages to get to Derk as the Vahki distracts the Rahi. And while he is able to pull him into the feeding center, they are far from safe. If Derk was laying on his back while being pulled in, he might be able to notice another giant spider on the ceiling. A second was also inside, but even looking up could not be seen yet as it was further in the building. Its Rhotuka starts charging to fire on the Matoran.

Though for the Vahki, it wasn’t going great. The rotation of the spinner was faster than the Vahki could travel through and took full force of its power. As before, its vision became clouded and hearing filled with shrieks trying to force it to go in another direction. Which seemed to be towards the same direction they had forced some of the wolves to go previously. But to ensure it does this time, the giant Hapaka now does a direct charge at the Vahki to bash it with its tusks.

@Cordax @1000Purse30 @Eilrach @ProfSrlojohn

OOC: Apologies for not posting Friday as intended, was helping with IT issues.

1 Like

The knife would’ve had a very hard time escaping the trained grip of a master combatant, but Halmos was nervous. Dropping the knife, he ran - or more accurately shuffled - over to the side as quickly as he could, hoping he could avoid the chute lurker slamming into him and spilling everything he was carrying.

Stupid everything and stupid giant bloated death monster and stupid stinky water and why am I even alive why couldn’t I wait another millennia or something

Ok, I give up. What is a Millennia?

Derk wanting to rest from what he could remember (which wasn’t even that much) was the worst day of his life got down on to his back, he immediately scurried backwards, to where tar had gone “problem! Big one! Tar!” He called out to tar

For la @ajtazt only

Summary

kibal, still in amazement of what had happened to him, continued to stare down into the pool of liquid, slowly trying to get used to himself. When he had had enough of looking at his new form he looked up and scanned the room, trying to see anyway out that didn’t mean he had to backtrack

2 Likes

The Vahki, too addled by the voices, takes the full brunt of the blow, tumbling end over end. The falling knocked it’s upper arm joint out of alignment, locking it in a neutral position. It looked around worriedly for the matoran it so desperately wanted to protect. if it was going to be deactivated it’ll be deactivated defending the innocent.

IC: Blindly stumbling upright, Vergil grabs the spear as it lands near to her. She turns, almost trips over the ground, and steadies herself just enough to raise the weapon and stab toward the Lurker menacing Halmos.

Coming to the realization that he might have just made a fatal mistake, Tar slowly looks up to see the visorak charging its spinner. “spi- spi- SPIDER!!” Fear ran down his spine and he soon felt a subtle rush of energy. He wastes no time to grab Derk by the legs and hastily dragged him back out of the feeding center. As he fled, he made sure to not get in the way of the Vahki.

“We really need to ever regroup to be safer/stronger” derk said to tar as he ran along side him, “so where should we head/go?” Derk asked tar

For @ajtazt only

Summary

Kibal scuttled over to the wall to examine it better, when he got close he immediately wished he hadn’t gone to look at it, for its texture made kibal feel very sick and uncomfortable. He looked upwards at the roof to see if there was any ventilation of sorts

2 Likes

“That matoran. The- the pink one. She went back to the lighthouse, right?”

“Ha pink matoran, what will they they ever think/thought of next. Uh I haven’t seen a pink matoran, where did the others go?”

3 Likes

The Vahki, quite unfortunately, could not see the Matoran as the giant Hapaka was soon upon it again. Though even if the beast was not taking up most of its blurred vision, the Matoran would have been difficult to make out. But with their panicked movements, perhaps that would have been less of an issue.

The hound lunges to bite the Vahki in its right about, about where the staff connects. If successful, it crunches down hard and starts flinging the Vahki about like a new chew toy. Enough force of which could possibly rip the machine’s arm off.

For Tar and Derk, the Visorak drops and casually chases after them. With its Rhotuka charged, it fires the spinner in attempts to drop Tar first. It soon charges up another spinner.

@ProfSrlojohn @1000Purse30 @Eilrach

For Eilrach Only

Kibal didn’t have to go back as there are other halls and vents. Though something in the back of his mind prodded him to go in certain directions. Almost as though he knew how to get outside, perhaps it even wanted him to go out there. Unless he didn’t want to leave this place for some reason.

@Eilrach

As it was flailed about, the Vahki quickly calculated that the situation was dire enough to call for drastic measures. Attempting to get a good lock on the bulk of the beast, the Vahki fires a lvl4 Reconstitute at Random disk at the approximate location of the beast’s center of mass.

“I saw it. I know I d-” Unaware of the incoming spinner, Tar was easily hit. The strike propelled his body at least a bio forwards. Luckily, his bag was in the way to cushion the spinner’s impact so he only felt his body collide with the ground.

OOC:
I guess he was an easy Tar-get.

Ok, I’m done.

4 Likes

Gatora decided to slowly sneak behind any cover and stealthily moved towards the hound, making sure to observe her surroundings, keep in the beast’s blind spot, and once she was close enough she used her stolen pole to jam it into the beast’s eye while clutching onto its side in a hope to impale it through the brain.

1 Like

Zeran poked his head out the door. " Why’d she have to take my staff?’ he thought as he looked around the room searching for anything that may have been of use to him