Found In Webs: Sign up/Discussion Topic (CLOSED)

Correct me if I’m wrong, your two and mine were with the Vahki. Halmos, Lync, and I think Vergil are at the feeding center. Everyone else(Cordax, Atobe_Brick, Spawner, and Kelper) are at the lighthouse. A pack of Kavinika approached the group with the Vahki, so the Vahki told us to go with the others while it fends off the pack. Basically, no one has gone far from the lighthouse yet.

1 Like

Yes. There’s also at least one Matoran in the lighthouse who hasn’t emerged from their pod yet.

The vahki is south of the lighthouse, and the Kavinika is closest to the vahki

Ah yes, the pink matoran atheist. I just cannot wait to see how this turns out, we are in for a ride

1 Like

Also, the Vahki just told the matoran with it to run and get to the feeding center, while it slows the horde down.

Speaking of which, while I’m waiting to give some others a chance to reply, where in the world did the Vahki get a concealment disk? That’s not something that would be in their typical arsenal.

1 Like

I just figured they would have a supply of most combat-oriented discs. So something like healing or remove poison wouldn’t be there, but shielding or concealment would.

At least, that’s my logic.

Known Kanoka powers used by Vahki were Reconstitutes at Random, Freezes, Weakens, Removes Poison, Enlarges, and Shrinks. Any others were not known to be used, but it may be possible that Regenerates and Teleports were also in the hives as they were common Kanoka types.

why is there a random corpse in the lighthouse?

No one really knows. It was there when we woke up.

oh, ok

Ignore it then, it was just a reassurance anyway, I’ll edit it out.

@ajtazt You didn’t mention Voyo in the latest post, so I don’t know if he can make it to the feeding center or not.

That’s because your character hasn’t taken any actions. As far as I was aware, Voyo was still at the lighthouse. The last thing he did was say, “I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m going with the Vahki.” But then you didn’t state/write him as following the Vahki or reacting to the initial appearance of the Rahi. If it isn’t stated, I am only left to assume the character is located in their last position.

Yeah, that was a bit of a mess but I cleaned it up, and now Voyo is running from wolves. :stuck_out_tongue:

wut

Of course he shows up right after Lync leaves, I was hoping he’d be able to recognize the weird handle she found. :stuck_out_tongue: (which she still has on her, for the record)

well rip me

1 Like

So much for Unity, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

@ajtazt Could I get a clarification of what the feeding center looks like. How big is it? How many openings are there?

Main points of description for the feeding center are below. Though it is a large, dome shape building (like most are in Ga-Metru) with enough openings to allow ease of access/traffic for hundreds of Matoran.

For a better idea of what it might look like architecturally, I’m going off of what few images we have of Ga-Metru. Please see BS01’s gallery for ease of referrence.

1 Like

Hmm how would one kill a creature that duplicates at death? Would smashing it skull in cause it to not duplicate? Also are you sure they can climb? (just wanted to know how, because they sure don’t look like they have front legs to climb up, or have these ones been mutated by visorak venom?)

1 Like