Why

Plz

Stop.

1 Like

oh god no.

1 Like

I could keep going, but I wonā€™t

Hey everyone remembers Envy right?

TBH, these parts are what made this series really really good. (Especially that one) They showed the real struggle Ed and Al were going through, and helped the characters seem human.

Shhhh
We donā€™t speak of that worm.

3 Likes

That wasnt so disturbing as some people make it, at least for the Brotherhood version.

1 Like

true, but it seems to be the one most people are horrified and react to

that and some of the deaths. Like Hughes

or the abomination Ed summoned

Speaking of Hughes, I noticed that he looks a lot like Markiplier.

1 Like

coincidence. Besides didnā€™t he used to not have facial hair?

Wellā€¦ Yeah people are horrified about those.

Nina didnā€™t deserve to die. And her brains were exploded. Thatā€™s freaking tragic. And Hughes was a lot of peopleā€™s favorite character, and the way he died was so sadā€¦

The abomination scene was overall very traumatic and set the tone for the rest of the series, as such, it was a little horrifying seeing that thing move and spit out blood like that. And then when Al says he was inside that thing for a short timeā€¦ That makes me shudder

2 Likes

In all honestyā€¦
TENOUTTATEN BEST SHOW BEST SHOW BEST

1 Like

2 Likes

This guy touches on a lot of good points.

1 Like

6 days
2 anime
115 episodes.

And nowā€¦

it is done. And I have but one thing to say.

Worth every minute.

2 Likes

what are you, casul?

1 Like

I have to deal with school. Believe me, if I couldā€™ve gotten through it faster, I wouldā€™ve. Because both versions are really, really, amazing.

1 Like

I did it in five :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, now feel free to gush about the sheer amazingness that is these Anime.

Using spoiler tags of course.

Both shows were incredible. I love everything about them. I watched the dub, and I honestly canā€™t imagine it being any better subbed. Every single voice fit each character to a T (in both versions, although Alphonseā€™s voice in Brotherhood was slightly off in my opinion).

The 2003 anime is definitely slower paced than Brotherhood. Mainly because filler episodes exist. However, due to the Elricā€™s search, the filler never really feels like filler. And thatā€™s really great. Also, I feel like a few secondary characters were done better. I found this version of Major Armstrong to be much, much funnier, and I feel like that holds true for most of the characters. I donā€™t think Dante holds up as a great villain when compared to the Dwarf in the Flask. She was just too evil for the sake of being evil, while the Homunculus had some depth behind him. the ending crushed me though. that was not ok. Incredible, but definitely not ok,

Brotherhood was the one that blew me away. Everyone in this goshdarn show is a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Yeah, characters have their moments in the 2003 version, but in this one they are supercool all the time. Highlights of this include: Mustang, Hawkeye, Edward, Izumi, Greed/Ling, and basically everyone else. Mustang is definitely one of my all-time favorite characters. Heā€™s just so cool (I just wish they had shown him getting together with Hawkeye in this version). I like the Homunculi in this version better too. I feel like their lineup embodies their traits in a way the other versionā€™s ones didnā€™t. I mean, what exactly about the Elricsā€™ mother says ā€œSloth?ā€ Pride is definitely the highlight (aside from Greed, who is obviously the best), and heā€™s legitimately terrifying. The final battle is really, really cool. I canā€™t get over the epicness that is the mid-fight transmutation of Edā€™s arm. itā€™s legitimately the coolest thing ever. speaking of the ending, Itā€™s an awesome ending. Having Ed and Al end up happy is a perfect way to end it, especially all after all the death that just happened. Also, in the end credits in the finale, Ed and Winryā€™s kids are really, really, cute.

Well they couldnā€™t just unpuberty Dismuke to reprise a role 6-7 years later.

I realize that, and most of the time it was unnoticeable. Itā€™s just something I noticed occasionally

He was voiced by a girl. She actually does a really good job with it, in my opinion. There are very few times he sounds even slightly feminine, even if you know itā€™s a girl.