[G3] Mangaia Keep 2.0

I started expanding my origional build and now I have this.

origional:

64 Likes

I feel like this deserves a reward so here :trophy:. It is epic and awesome, great job.

1 Like

The model itself is definitely worth a praise, but in my opinion the architecture is too human.

4 Likes

Noooooooooooooice.

3 Likes

Look very, very good. But I agree with @themugbearer, the architecture does look very human, almost Italian.

I think you should make it more fortress-y, maybe look at @Oomatu’s designs of Mangai.

Also, I am not really that sure about the colors you’ve chosen for that lighthouse. The bright red and light blue seem a bit out of place. (Although I know Tahu has those colors on his armor, in this set, it looks out of place because of all the black and brown-orange)

2 Likes

thats a banner ofcourse thats going to be brightly coloured.

That’s quite the impressive build right there.

1 Like

The structure in an of itself is well designed. It’s aesthetic is consistent and every little detail works here- but the largest section looks a bit too human. While the original wasn’t as grandiose in scale as this, something about it visually just fit for BIONICLE. Overall I’d keep the majority of the structure but rework some of the details of the larger building.

1 Like

It looks like professor X’s mansion. What program you use? LDD?

1 Like

And the drums of Ta-Koro return to my head.

1 Like

yeah ldd

3 Likes

Thanks.

I’ll be honest, when I first saw this on the “Trending” topics, I read it as Mangai, and the first thought in my mind was “Man, Makuta’s upgraded.”

But even knowing it’s not makuta’s lair, this is still an amazing piece of work. The building on our right, the model’s left, looks a bit too modern in my opinion, but it’s still amazingly detailed.

3 Likes

All the yes to this. A fantastic build, my guy!

2 Likes