Ga-Koro Boat (MNOG Project)

This is really cool! It definitely looks alot like the boat in MNOG.

1 Like

Very well done, I like the steering wheel.

1 Like

This is awesome!

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic. It manages to look accurate enough to what it’s based off all the while having a great function.

2 Likes

Whoa, that’s rad! I love how you incorporated gears and everything!

I wish I could build one. It’d probably set me back a hundred dollars or so, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks awesome. I only feel like the rail could be a little higher, but still. It captures the look of the “original” very nicely.

As to your G1 story continuing project: I would really like to help out - but unfortunately the Brotherhood of Makuta project takes up all of my creative energies and time right now, so I can’t.

However, since you’re looking for MOCists, I would be willing to allow you to use my Rahi MOCs if you want them/ need some (they don’t have any functions, but I feel like they fit in into G1 very well):

My Rahi MOCs - More Wildlife for the Matoran Universe (altogether 7 in the topic, you’ll have to scroll down a bit)

MOC Dermis Dragon

1 Like

Brosif, I love that boat. Memories are Coming back. I also love your idea for the continuation of G1, but I’m also worried. You will have to tread very carefully, these fans are VERY zealous. I wish I could help but if you were to read the beginning of my story you probably wouldn’t want it. I wish you well with your project.

1 Like

@Spider-Ven needs to cover this ASAP.

2 Likes

looks awesome, I would have loved it much more if it was green, but just for the mnog1 nostalgia

good luck with the project

If you look closely at the 2nd picture you can see a skrall shield,
all jokes aside this is amazing

TOO GOOD!
it’s amazing

Oh, I didn’t see that.
I’m a Meme…

I love this so much!

This boat was one of the coolest things in MNOG to me and I’ve always wanted to see it brought to life. I love how the steering wheel has gears leading up to it implying that the entire thing is very mechanical. Also the harpoon gun you added looks great.

Very well done!

“Yep, it’s defiantly a skrall shield”

THis is some sort of meme, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job by the way.

FTFY, and yes, it is a Meme.

Looks straight out of the game… SKRALL SHIELD

Skrall shield! dead ahead

also:

3 Likes

This is simply… amazing :o

Me want one :3

1 Like