Gali GWP MOC Contest Entry: Toa Jaller

Brand new to the Boards and My first MOC. Finally got most of the parts some still on back order :frowning: Sword design was from google images, couldn’t find a name to give credit. Background from Google. I kinda prefer the mini figure head but I made a brick built too. No clue how to approach making a sticker. Hope I don’t loose points, I had to include a visible blue pin reference lol. Made a matorin version too. Hope I did this right, wouldn’t let me post more than 3 pics

Realized I could add more pics in a reply (just learned I could edit my post)

23 Likes

cool build, really love the zamor launcher design

2 Likes

Thanks! Originaly had a slightly different design, but this worked out so much better

3 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome to the Boards.

The minifig head version is utterly terrifying. I’m surprised just how well that sword choice works at this scale. And of course, the zamor launcher is just fantastic.

3 Likes

ah welcome!
this looks great!, i love the torso

3 Likes

thankyou

3 Likes

The mini fig head is a little small. I need to photoshop him next to Beetlejuice and head shrunken hunter on a couch :). I saw the sword somewhere on google for a Kopaka MOC. They used a shorter silver spear in the silver version of the weapon. I also added the lightsaber handle so it wouldn’t fall out of his hand.

2 Likes