Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension

I like the galidor sets and TV series. The funny thing is you think i’m joking. Anyway if your one of the “millions” of galidor fans out there tell me what you enjoyed about it.

17 Likes

Yeah man totally loved that as a two year old. Totally knew what was happening in the show.

2 Likes

For the record: the CHC does not support this man’s obession at all, and he will soon be exiled.

4 Likes

A guilty pleasure, an amazing TV show that had the scariest sets of all time

3 Likes

The reason I didnt get into gallidor was it was very expensive for a low piece-count. Plus the pieces werent really compatible with other forms of legos

2 Likes

I am sitting about ten feet away from my Galidor collection.

I accidentally got it in an eBay order that falsely advertised it as BIONICLE and Knight’s Kindom parts.

There’s a reason it’s locked in a box.

12 Likes

The promos scared me in my younger years. I didn’t even recognize the sets as Lego back in the day…props for an interesting concept, though.
-Oonie

4 Likes

14 Likes

3 Likes

That was so dang weird. I got one of the McDonalds things, and I didn’t even know it was Lego until I rediscovered one of the old catalogs.

4 Likes

I found the most amazing video today

2 Likes

Sponsored by the CHC podcast

2 Likes

Auto correct always wants me to say Galindo. The sexy latino name Galidor could have had.

10 Likes

Indeed… BTW does anyone know were I could find the show?? I might give it a go…but the sets…I am glad I was in the hospital as a baby when they cam out…

It’s easily searchable on Youtube.

I watched episode 1

it was pretty trash.

It reminded me of the first episode of Power Rangers Megaforce.

6 Likes

Okay then…I will not waste my time…

I watched Episode 1 with my sister a few weeks ago. It was pretty terrible but we got a good laugh out of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Indeed, it seems like the sort of thing MST3K would cover. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

looks MST3K up on Wikipedia

Yup, definitely.

1 Like

@MaximumWarp
Try BILLIONS!

Eh, seems like it was…different. I never watched it