GAME: Ask a random question

Lunch: a time of eating situated near the middle of the day.

Why is insurance so cheap?

Because people don’t have to use it enough to warrant increasing the price.

How do I get inspired to build again?

1 Like

Definitely don’t do it by getting a really dumb idea while already forcing yourself into timecrunch which requires you to download mindstorms programming software and perform 17d chess on lego elements to get the desired shape you need to accomplish your silly little project haha
the voices can hear my thoughts

Where’s all the oreos?

2 Likes

[starts slowly backing away from the food drawer]

Uhhhh I… don’t know what oreos you’re talking about…

What is a skeleton’s favourite snack?

3 Likes

A bone-ana!

If you had the ability to repair anything in the world, physical or conceptual (something like love) what would it be?

3 Likes

I would repair all the hate, and by repair i mean fix it and make it into love instead, world peace and whatnot

Who ate all the pies?

3 Likes

I ate one apple pie over the course of this week. So that counts for one of them.

What did you learn about yourself over the last year?

4 Likes

that i have very little self respect and very little life

if you could have any super power, what would it be?

3 Likes

Self-reconfiguration like a Transformer.

Why does the Super Bowl have such strange singers?

2 Likes

Because Freddie Mercury is dead, Michael Jackson is not in the picture any more, Prince is also dead, and rock-and-roll went out of style in the 90’s.

Have you ever had a conversation with someone else in a language that is not your native one?

3 Likes

Ive had a pretty short and very choppy conversation with a freind in sign language, though I hope to improve

Have you ever learned about the existence of a relative partway through your life?

4 Likes

I learned about my aunt only after she died

Have you ever laughed at something you shouldn’t have?

3 Likes

yes.

What was the worst lego abomination you made at a very young age, but you thought it was the greatest thing since toilet paper?

2 Likes

I took apart my Nexo Knights Black Knight mech to build my own custom dude. The legs could only move at the hips and ankles. The feet looked like if a cow’s feet got squished from the sides and if a doorstop wedge had been shoved onto the front. The arms were actually not bad, they had elbows and fingers. The HEAD, though, had 2x2 cylinders in trans-orange for eyes, standing upright, and 1x2 grill pieces in black for a mouth. The head was about 10 studs wide and about 2 bricks 2 plates tall. It was pretty bad.

Ever asked someone for something you shouldn’t have (other than your parents for a cookie or something like that) and if so, mind sharing?

4 Likes

Yes, I have, but I won’t elaborate on it.

why is earth

2 Likes

If it wasn’t, we wouldn’t know. If we know only our own reality, we wouldn’t understand a thoroughly different reality.

What is your worst financial decision?

1 Like

Earthrise Scorponok

What is your favourite way to waste time

2 Likes

Building goodguy, and taking him apart, over and over again

2 Likes

there was no question…

What’s your favorite LEGO theme aside from Bionicle?

2 Likes

Speed Champions.

Are mathematical proofs actually needed outside of academic purposes?

1 Like