GAME: Ask a random question

there are some instances, but mostly no. there’s more efficient ways to do what mathematical proofs do, and have been for years.

what’s your least favorite superhero?

2 Likes

Assuming I can’t say “all of them except maybe Shazam,” I’d have to say Aquaman. He’s just really weird and I don’t understand why he exists.

What should be a required high school subject that is not required at the present moment?

2 Likes

Logical reasoning. That alone would make many school-aged persons better if they at least could argue without resorting to insults or fallacies.

What is one of the worst LEGO parts?

1 Like

Easy: Lime joint connectors.

Whats is your opinion on the state of the message boards?

3 Likes

I think its the only place where bionicle still lives on.

What is the edgiest bionicle moc youve made?

2 Likes

This guy, based on a music video that released earlier this year.

Where have you found a random LEGO part (other than at your house)?

1 Like

In a Ford van at a dealership there was a translucent 2x2 round brick that apparently some kid who had been in the car while it was being test-driven dropped.

Have you ever intentionally broken a promise/made a promise with no intention to keep it?

3 Likes

Intentionally? Not that I can think of. A number of times I’ve failed to keep them, but never because I wanted to.

Have you ever received a gift that you didn’t really want but couldn’t get rid of?

3 Likes

Occasionally, but as they weren’t valuable or something people would check on, most ended up in a closet in a box.

Have you ever bought something out of pure impatience?

2 Likes

Yes. There are plenty of things in my home that I could easily have made myself, but that takes time and effort, and I can just order one online and watch TV instead.

Have you ever proven to yourself you could do something that you were convinced you couldn’t?

4 Likes