GAME: Legend Of Steve: Text-Based Forum Adventure

I vote 1.

I say head for the roof, 1.

3 seems least likely to be actively patrolled.

I vote 2.

1 Like

The Air ducts. As Artakha said.

1 Like

I Vote 3

VOTE 3 WINS
The four of them crawled off the roof, splitting into there two teams at the bottom. Bill followed Steve to a grate on the side of the building. They both pried it open as silently as they could and climbed inside. Bill led the way, as he knew the base well. The two of them did there best to not scrape their talons on the metal floor, giving away their position. They stopped at every room, looking in down into them. One was an armory, filled with high caliber weapons and explosives.
“If we want to destroy Woolie, we’ll need some explosives.” he whispered. Steve agreed, but they would have no way to get back into the air ducts.

WHAT SHALL THEY DO?

1. Enter the armory
  2. Continue through the air ducts.

I vote 1.

I shall vote 1

I love me a good explosion in the morning so I vote 1

i vote 1

I vote 1

5 Likes

BOOM BABY!

Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive

1 Like

Truthfully, I’m not surprised no one wanted to be stealthy.
VOTE 1 WINS
Steve opened the grate and dropped in after Bill. They examined the room closer, finding even more guns and explosives. They picked up as much as they could when a guard passed by. He peeked into the room to check what was making the noise. Steve covered his mouth and eased him to the floor, trying his best to restrain him. The guard soon passed out, and they continued to arm themselves. As they did, Bill noticed a faint beeping noise coming from the guard.
“He’s got a tracker on him. When his heart rate dropped, it went off. We need to get out of here.” Bill explained. Steve could already here guards coming. He hit the button for the sliding door, but it was locked. Woolie’s voice then came over the loudspeaker.
“What do you think you’re doing here?!” he cried, his voice cracking. They had no time to plan. Steve had to choose. Now.

WHAT SHALL HE DO?

1. Defend the armory
  2. Attempt an escape
1 Like

I vote 2.

1 Like

I knew I shoulda said stealthy, but my initial thought was mythbusters. Oh well. Let’s escape, better to live another day with what we have then die unceremoniously. So 2. But before you go infect/mutate the subdued guard and take him with you.

I vote 2.

1 Like

Vote 3: Infect the guard, then gett outta there.

1 Like

i agree [quote=“David_John_Tennant, post:79, topic:9337”]Vote 3
[/quote]

1 Like

I agree with this. but make sure to take the tracker off

1 Like