(GAME) Resume Padding

I selected a strangly colored elemental warrior guardian, who has bright magenta armor, for the contest.

I got the mail.

1 Like

I retrieved the usual compilation of ink words printed upon paper that tell the current events in a palatable fashion from their respective receptacle.

I spend a lot of time on these boards.

2 Likes

I’m a time-wasting bum, you shouldn’t hire me.

I write a minimum of 10000 words every December.

7 Likes

I intentionally give myself carpal tunnel every yea-
Winger, I see what you’re trying to do here

I cry myself to sleep.

4 Likes

Mine eyes dost weep tears of joye everey night, for joy at the beauty of life, and fear of mine own reflectione in mine owne mirror.

I need this job for money so i can buy food and water. Maybe some internet, if i’m feeling generous.

I am in need of this source of income so that I can continually acquire the requirements for life, plus something that many would consider a secondary requirement.

Im on an FRC robotics team

1 Like

I’m on an FRC robotics team.

I drink milk

2 Likes

There’s no good way to word this.

Quite frequently I consume cow byproduct in an attempt to strengthen my already incredibly weak bones.

I made a summoning circle out of fruity Dino bites.

2 Likes

I founded a religion, which contains a key component of fruit-flavored items that look like prehistoric creatures

I like dragons

1 Like

I adore large, possibly dangerous fantastical lizards with wings and fire, for fun.

I can fix a clock.

I can repair a timekeeping device that much of society is built upon

I read too much

I spend too much time immersing myself in the made up worlds of ink and paper.

I can jump really high.

I have the ability to propel myself high into the atmosphere many consecutive times.

I can make waffles

2 Likes

Through rigorous training under the ancient griddle masters of the untamed lands of Belgium, I have acquired the ability to artfully craft a grid lines breakfast carb, crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, which serves as the perfect vessel for maple syrup or butter.

I work at a gas station

4 Likes

I am tasked with the duty of supplying energy to motor vehicles regularly for a reward.

I make gundams

1 Like

I assemble and decorate models and replicas of incredibly complicated robots for fun.

I use Linux

I use Linux. I drew a blank, but I wanted this game to continue

I can do the MLG water bucket save in Minecraft.

I can use a digital metal container of 2 hydrogen, 1 oxygen compound to prevent my digital self from dying.

I can change a light bulb.

2 Likes

I’ve beat Metroid dread at least 15 times

1 Like

while Megaman is absent, i beat a similar game 5x3 times.

i read Charles Dickens.