(GAME) Resume Padding

I make my eardrums suffer with agony as I force myself to listen to the rhetorical garbage of the clamoring of sounds,screams, and voices.

I made a bat moc.

2 Likes

I constructed a model of a Myotis lucifugus from components used in building kits made and distributed by The LEGO Group™ to showcase my ability to create a physical representation of this amazing mammalian.

I am a world champion in Candy Crush Saga.

2 Likes

My name is Sheryl. I am 56 years old.
can’t wait for that to end up in the ooc topic

I washed the dishes

8 Likes

I have a an extreme amount of self control, a random, non-specific example being that do not use a dishwasher machine and instead I wash my dishes by hand

I watched DuckBricks 9 hour video on bionicle lore

5 Likes

My colleagues rely on me to accurately synthesize and explain information from esoteric manuals.

(actual paraphrase from my pre-full time job resume.)

I sat at my desk, thought about playing some musical instruments, then decided I wasn’t feeling it and sat back down to play Tears of the Kingdom

5 Likes

I considered the dubious merits of making syncopated harmonic sounds by using at least one instrument, but decided against it because it would be more to my advantage and my enjoyment to take part in a glorious quest for the next few hours.

I ate pickles, garlic, onion rings, and mowed the lawn before arriving for my interview here.

3 Likes

I ingurgitated fresh cucumbers marinated in an acid vinegar paired with small, bulbous balls with a pronounced taste, and sliced onion coated with a delectable, crispy covering. I then proceeded to taking a crucial gardening instrument out to my lawn, where I then sliced the tops of a plant from the monocotyledonous family before arriving to an appointment where one homo sapien prods answers at me from their questions.

I rickrolled Rick Astley

3 Likes

I once interacted with the creator of a great, famed work, one that has seen use throughout the generations, and I used this work as many others have, but with the creator himself. I completed the greatest circle of life.

I shot the sheriff.

2 Likes

I met an amazingly unfriendly man some fifty seconds after leaving this establishment. He accused me of trying to remove valuables from a locomotive, and proceeded to draw a pistol on me. When I asked him what authority let him take vigilante justice so seriously, he said that he was the authority. I challenged him to a duel of honor on the spot, and he promptly fired. I did the same, and he quickly realized that his lack of armor was a major mistake.

I turned off power to Chicago.

4 Likes