GAME: Story of Steve, Text Based Forum Adventure

Sorry this one is a bit late. I had matters to attend to.
Anyways, the winner is…VOTE 2

As Steve searched the outside of the building for a way inside, he found a window. It was being held ajar by a stack of books. He thought nothing of the books. He was just happy to find a way in without having to get pummeled and robbed of lunch money. Steve peered inside because he heard rustling. The room was too dark to make anything out, except two large green eyes. The looked around, until they met with Steve’s eyes. They quickly turned red, and the creature scurried away. He ducked into the room and searched for the light switch. When he found it, Steve discovered he was in science room, and he had a dilemma.

WHAT SHALL HE DO?

1. Forget about the creature and join Bob in their homeroom
  2. Search the room for the creature
3 Likes

2 what the heck is that creature?

If vote 2 wins, you’ll find out. (Insert sinister laugh)

Vote 1. Don’t want to be late. And, whatever’s there is probably hostile. It’s like the bully but twice as bad!

1 Like

I vote 1

Also, if it’s in the Library, I’m quite positive it may be the Flood. And in that case, school’s out early.

I just added a bit

1 Like

I vote 2. This could be an escaped pet, and Steve could be a hero for catching it.

Edit: somehow, Miraculousprimes last post is its own reply?

Wait what was the reaction to the last winning choice, you said option 2 won. What was the dads reaction?

I don’t know of any pets that can change eye color at will.

To @northernphantom, when you say reaction, do you mean winner, or story? Vote 2 won, and Steve went through a window, and found a weird creature. I guess the dad was satisfied Steve was getting ready for school. Didn’t really think of a reaction.

To @Ulenortoganoping, I have no idea why it did that. When I posted it, that happened.

Woops i didnt notice that the bedroom scene had already been resolved XD I guess thats why the new scene didnt make sense.

Hm, I’d personally go with 1, but I’d like to see where 2 goes. I vote 2.

1 Like

I vote 2 too I want to see if the creature some how mutates him or not

1 Like

I vote 2. Also

insert hero factory joke.

1 Like

I Vote for 2.

2 Likes

Hmm. On 1 hand, caution can never hurt, particularly if the creature is dangerous. On the 2nd hand, A: Leaving it alone could really bite us in the rear later on, and someone else may be unessecarily hurt if they stumble across it instead. B: We’re here to have an adventure, and to quote @Captain_Kirk’s best speech, “Risk is our business.”

I vote 2.

4 Likes

I vote 2.

1 Like

Vote 1

I vote 2.

1 because i be scurred :persevere: