GAME: Story of Steve, Text Based Forum Adventure

The votes are in…VOTE 1 WINS

After Steve froze to death (metaphorically), and filled up himself with caffeine, he walks to the bus stop. He waits for a few minutes until he is picked up. Inside the bus, people crowd the entire area, leaving one other seat open. Luckily, his best friend Bob had saved it for him. The ride was short, and the two talked about a new game that had come out the whole time. Once at school, Peter, the school bully stood in front of the door, waiting for Steve

WHAT SHOULD HE DO

1. Confront Peter, the bully
  2. Find a different way into the school

To @Studentscissors. I took your suggestion for the voting process into consideration, and I have decided to keep it the way it has been. I enjoy reading what people post as their reasoning for why they have chosen their vote, or what people would do with a third option.

4 Likes

I vote for 1.

This is hard not knowing how strong either Peter or Steve are but I going to

Vote2

I vote 1.

I vote 2

Also are you referring to Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 that just came out last night

Not necessarily, but yes.

I’m going to say 2, avoid the confrontation.

2 is the logical choice and therefore gets my vote. 1 could be amusing depending how it would play out, but I imagine 2 could lead some interesting ways as well

Vote 2. I think that Steve isn’t muscular, so he’d lose. Let’s climb in through a window instead!

1 Like

1 I want him to die :smiling_imp:

NANA!

I vote 2

don’t fight peter

he’s a nice guy

3 Likes

This peter isn’t such a nice guy, though.

2 Likes

I vote 2. Better safe than sorry, and a good excuse to go exploring in obscure corners.

I vote 1. Don’t mess with video game nerds. They’re self taught black belts.

4 Likes

Vote 1

I know tai-kwan-do

(did I spell that right)

-MT

1 Like

Definitely option 2. He needs to parkour into the school somehow.

2 Likes

It is TaeKwonDo. It’s weird that I know this. I’m a Black Belt in Karate, not TaeKwonDo

I vote 2, because

4 Likes

I vote 1. His uncle is a cop, so he can arrest the bully if sthuff goes down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

U g0tt4 f0110w ur dr34m5
I vote 1.