(Game) WAR OF THE MOCS

Extinguishes any fiery power, you say? But nothing can extinguish the fiery powaaaaah of justice!

Our hero William Furno appears and saves the day by annihilating the poor creature with his big flamethrower of peace!

4 Likes

“ol’ man death” enters the battle to try slice up
people
he stabs da furno
even though his weapon
isn’t a stabbing weapon

2 Likes

Suddenly a crashing sound is heard as “ol’ man death” is swept away on a tidal wave, conjured by a Nui Stone-powered Tuyet:

1 Like

not “ol’ man death”!..
…i didn’t actually care about him.

go rupynn, use your your offbrand DEVILSKNIFE
and slash tuyet with…fur…?
fur…tuyet…?
i don’t even want to think about that.

3 Likes

It’s such a shame that offbrand DEVILSKNIVEs and skinny dudes are no match…

For the power of the mighty Vilgax, made by @Agils! Either powerful duo blades she slices Rupynn in half!

2 Likes

This one’s for you @Enbeanie

The battle was won, Vilgax had claimed victory over all others.
A Celebration was in order all was well…
But then just as everything seemed well the ground began to shake, the sky turned crimson red, a flash of green light and then.
“YOU HAVE LOST VILGAX, THIS WORLD IS MINE!!! YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT ME, FOR I AM…GOD GUY THE ULTIMATE POLY BAG CHAMPION!!!”

8 Likes

GASP
he’s beautiful
might as well get the mods to close the topic cos the champion has arrived

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be so certain. Stay tuned

you’d need something pretty powerful to topple god guy.

1 Like

Unfortunately for Good Guy, he couldn’t contend with the sheer daddy energy of Lord Cowboy Darrell

5 Likes

Unfortunately for Darrell, Pure Rahkshi have daddy issues.

5 Likes

Vakras is getting pretty bored of reviving old topics. With a wave of his scythe, the Pure Rahkshi is disintegrated.

Tuyet uses her (strangely tiny) Nui Stone to release a wave of raw energy to erase Vakras

2 Likes

are you allowed to use your mocs more than once
because I’ve ran out of mocs

1 Like

Nah just make more

2 Likes

Showing this one off early but.

Jaller Inika leaps in and bats the Mini nui stone out of Tuyets hand.

1 Like

Just then, Shatter leaps in and uses his sonic abilities to liquify Jaller’s organic components.

2 Likes

But then Makooti the tooti REALLY leaps in and shatters Shatter between his massive gamer thighs

2 Likes

But then, a Cyberpunk Hoverbike comes crashing into Makooti at the speed of light, completely shattering it to pieces. Thankfully, the driver wore a seatbelt, so she survived the fatal impact:

1 Like

Just then, Toa Velika comes up from behind and blasts the damaged hoverbike, igniting the engine and causing it and the rider to be engulfed in a fiery explosion.

2 Likes