(Game) WAR OF THE MOCS

what about mocs that I’ve posted on here that I’ve changed?

“You think that’s a good bike? Take a look at mine!” Says handless Jodu, destroying Velika’s ego.

5 Likes

Just then, handless Jodu and his bike are destroyed by a wall of water made by my Toa Gaaki moc!
gaaki1

1 Like

As it happens Butcher here is an expert in killing Toa. And eating them as well. Sorry Gaaki.

4 Likes

However Butcher is soon butchered by another giant wave, made by Casua:

gee, that’s like the third water based attack for me on this topic

1 Like

he may not be fond of the water but it didn’t stop this red Dragonborn from cutting off Casua’s head with his trusty axe.

6 Likes

Now you made Pouks mad. He soon buries red Dragonborn in an avalanche of rocks.
pouks1

1 Like

Just then, Silvekra sweeps down, lifts Pouks high into the air, and drops him to his death.

2 Likes

From under a pile of rumble the red dragon born transforms into his final form as a red dragon titan and burst out of the rumble grabbing slivekra from the air with his teeth and eating him whole.

3 Likes

However, the red dragonborn is again thwarted and completely incased in thick ice by Kualus:
kualus1

1 Like

Just as kualus thought he finally rid this topic of dragons. Instead of killing the red dragon by incasing him in ice he in fact turned him into an ice dragon. The ice dragon then blew and an icy breath at kualus that was so cold it froze the toa of ice solid. Then with a swing of his mighty tail shattered kualus into a million pieces

2 Likes

fire beats ice, so ya, I win.

6 Likes

nope, hollow knight informs you that you are nitpicking and biased, he wins, bye bye

2 Likes

Hollow Knights are no match for his Crystal Majesty himself, the Crystal King! With just one tremple of his foot, the entire cave in which this battle was being fought collapses!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Crystal King is no match for the Toa Hagah of Earth. Bomonga grows to giant size and crushes the king.
bomonga1

but then Mario Spaghetti informed Bomonga that, due to his lack of watching the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, he would turn into a goomba. Against his will, Bomonga is transformed into Bomongoomba and dies a quick death under the heel of the italian.

“Wahoo,” he says.

5 Likes

Good thing I’ve prepared for this. Akaru, Toa of Plantlife, jumps out and strangles Mario with his vine flail:

2 Likes

What Akaru doesn’t realize, however, is that Mario Spaghetti is not an only child!

The realization of this causes Akaru, Toa of Plantlife to have a heart attack which proved to be fatal. Luigi Spaghetti doesn’t really know what happened, but he regrets not bringing a cell phone with which he could have called for help.

4 Likes

luigi, however, in his joy of existence, moved. luigi can only win if he doesn’t move a muscle. luigi dies.

(ben cossy)

The image of (ben cossy) was taken after eating Bowser’s Big Bean Burrito, as the protein content was too great for his extremely low cholesterol heart.

Last known sighting of the suspect at large (and also at large).

4 Likes