Gaxello, Master of Spirit

Very solid MOC! Love the color scheme especially.

I like how the weapon changes

I love this color scheme! I’ve always wanted to use brown and green for a color scheme, but this pulls it off with perfection.

this color scheme is actually really good

oh my god this is STUNNING. I love it so much

1 Like

Ooooooooooh! I like it!

1 Like

Nice build. Very nice. But… what are those lime green ball bearings? They exist?
The sword feature is very cool and the colour scheme is great

Another interesting coincidence. I actually thought of a similar hammer design a while ago, but I have never seen that character. I feel like League of Legends is beating me to all my ideas, even though I have never played it.

They are from old Exo-Force sets, if I remember correctly. This is the first good use I have found for them.

I will be honest, the knees are my least favorite part. I was short on ball joints, so I went with this construction, but I feel like I could have found a better alternative.

1 Like

Here’s an idea
Why don’t you try to make it into dual swords like what Cloud has with his Buster Sword

This is amazing, really unique, I love it! Great job! :smile:

This is by far my favorite MOC
:3

That color scheme!

Great job!

1 Like

Good idea! I may just use that in the future. I won’t be doing it with this guy, but I might do it with another character. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes.

I think they came from Exo-Force
But don’t quote me on that.

Fascinating MOC. I Like how you presented the tech+organic concept and I really like the transforming sword.

But why does Gaxello have so many prosthetic parts? Has he fought a lot? Has he continued to live after Makuta’s betrayal and his physical body has been decaying? I know he’s a Bionicle, but why the extra mechanics?

Neat build and colors! Has a really steampunk vibe to it, it would be cool to see the torso gears serve a function of some kind

Did that sword just turn in to a bow?

Are those sword pieces glow in the dark? I really like the weapon though.

As guardian of the mask makers, Gaxello had to fight those who wished to steal their masks or harm them. In one fight, he was severely wounded in battle, and some parts of his body were replaced with prosthetics. So, he is still alive and fighting, just not quite the same as he used to be.

They sort of do. They help to support the shoulders and keep them from sagging. Besides that, they don’t do anything else.

Of course. Why not?

I wish. They do not glow, but they look almost iridescent in certain light.

Well, that’s a useful function for sure. As long as they aren’t just there for no reason, it’s a good enough function for me. :slight_smile: